Oh look here, a new griefer.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's relatively new, so it's possible that was accurate at some time. Also, we don't go around super advertising it, for obvious reasons, haha. Either way griefing to prove we have it or not have it is kind of a dumb thing to do...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  2. I thought he was a good guy as well to be honest. Never saw something like this coming out of him. It's one of those more disappointed than mad things.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  3. I am certain he already regrets it, if not he will some day.
  4. Good question, considering that when you signed up you are saying you agree to abide by them.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  5. I don't understand the motivation for this based on what's been posted here. I know... It was his younger brother.

At first I thought the whole thing was a joke when I saw the sign on what appeared to be a cobble bridge. At least I could understand that.

Here's a hypothetical question: If this had only been someone placing signs like in the OP suggesting they were up to something, but they never actually did anything, would they get in trouble?
  6. If a sign had been reported, we will go and visit the location of it and investigate the are to the best of our ability and research the logs we have access to for things in that area, and if things match up, we'd take action. I'm a big pusher of having as much proof as possible to convict players.
    Maxarias likes this.
  7. The two banned are not brothers, I do know that.

Nightmare burned down his own fort to try and prove that EMC uses Square logs, in turn being banned. The signs were placed as part of it from what I am reading, I guess to see exactly what they log?

Either way it was a dumb idea.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  8. I just hope this doesn't affect me, my dad and my brothers. He plays here, and we were NOT involved in any way shape or form.
  9. Don't worry, as long as your account follows the rules, you're safe. That being said, if he knows your password or you have it saved, make sure that's removed/changed for your safety. The whole: "It was someone on my account" thing doesn't really jive here. We primarily punish accounts, not 'people' per say.
  10. Everyone knows that if someone gets banned, it's because his little brother was using his computer. Where have you been hiding?
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  11. He wouldn't do that, there is too much at risk. But thanks for the advice!
  12. 99% of our denied appeals start this way Just a protip for those taking notes. :p
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  13. I was in a convo a while back with Bigdavie and he denied it.
  14. You know I believe that. It occurred to me to ask because at first it appeared someone had gotten banned for a joke. Then I got further into the thread and saw there was more to it.
  15. imBobertRobert likes this.
  16. Well, long story short, we've defeated the Sun and it will no longer reign it's terror upon us. However, I'm not sure there's much we can do about his cousin: "Lightning".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.