Oh look here, a new griefer.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pretty sure the mods are being toyed with here. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are more than one person involved...
  2. CONSPIRACY!!! I say its a alt.
  3. Is there any actual griefing going on? or just random signs?
  4. I will say, everyone knows where this bridge is, and it would be very easy for someone to keep this crap going.
  5. A group of people not just one I guess
  6. as far as I can tell, it's signs and some dirt that was placed on the bridge that wasn't there earlier.
  7. Oh No- They are building bridges- that is what I just got out of that. Lol
  8. the dirt that is behind the sign was not there earlier today is what I'm saying, but I wouldn't necessarily call that grief. Just someone trying to toy with people.
  9. ^ sounds like "The Joker" loves messing with people
  10. We shall see. There are no grounds for my ban.
  11. Oh yeah cause the last time I crossed a bridge 12 pieces of dirt were screwing with me and pushed me off.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  12. Ooo no not you the person you place the sign, sorry if their was misunderstanding I was answering your question at the end
  13. I was banned for as far as I know, attaching a picture to this post.
  14. /p says " Griefing".
  15. Correct, that is what I was banned for, and all I did was post a picture to this thread. So Mrlegit has been banned as well correct? Or anyone else that investigates a griefing ever? This IS ridiculous.
  16. WHAT?

*Edit* Nope, not banned.
  17. I was just making a point that I posted a picture and am now banned. I still have not received their "proof" behind banning me.
  18. That's false I talked to ICC himself
  19. hmm... I don't remember where I heard this. Oh well- I know they have some Frozen magic that helps them do their job. Just don't know what it is

Edit: Maybe it was in a plug-in request... If so, it took a ridiculous amount of memory
  20. nightmare, try to apeal!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.