Oh look here, a new griefer.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May i ask how many bans a day?
  2. You should immediately create an application- similar to the Moderator application, except this is applying for the Job as official Grave Digger. I would apply :D
    imBobertRobert and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  3. Have any ideas in mind? Cause I used to have an idea or two for those empty spaces.
  4. Could use one of those big four res sized blocks in town to make one on each server.
  5. Yeah, and if someone gets banned they go in they're homeserver's grave!
  6. NU! Not the sun! I love the sun! We had many great times together...
    All those times, staring into its fiery depths...
  7. K I'm lost, So...who was the griefer? Nightmare was banned for burning down his own wild fort? :confused:
  8. Dont worry moderators can see what people put on signs from square i believe :p everything will be ok :)
  9. No one griefed but nightmare. It was a ploy to try catch out the mods about them using a block log mod (on fire, lava and signs) that they supposedly were lying about having. They never used to have one until recently, and it was being kept quiet to make it easier to catch griefers. Nightmare sacrificed his spot on EMC just to prove they do use it.
  10. Which is funny, because we've never denied it. :p
    imBobertRobert and hayleycolgan like this.
  11. What's everyone's problem with EMC Rules? :(
  12. 30 pages later...
  13. 5 actually
  14. I was asked in mid-May for coordinates concerning a lava griefing. The word "recently" is subjective, but I don't really consider two months ago recent in terms on Minecraft.

I'm fine with it. Given the problems I've had, the more tools the staff has the better.
  15. So he/she griefed to prove something that you never denied?
    :confused:
  16. Yeah, I don't remember how it came about but I found the sign logging out because people kept posting things on signs around LLO when they griefed and we caught them and there were a couple who were banned that had placed a sign as a joke, they've been unbanned.

So if there's a log of fire, lava and signs, is that how Bigdavie knew, besides my screen shots, that someone PVP'd CamerinDrake with fire the first night he was here?

Will you stop spamming the forums? That's all you do is spam and post pointless junk and when someone asks you to stop you attack them. Every thread that I see you post is spam, every other post you put in a thread is spam. You claim everyone doesn't like you on here yet you don't seem to think the issue is something YOU are doing. By posting all your spam YOU are making it so that people "attack" you.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  17. Time just flies by when you're having fun.
    Pab10S likes this.
  18. I asked aikar and he said no we dont.
  19. It's a shame really. Nightmare is a nice guy, he's friends with my dad, I guess he just snapped or something. He said that he still supports EMC and everything it stands for, "He just got bored". Weird way to get over being bored if you ask me. lol
  20. I was a bit hesitant to post about it because the less potential griefers know- the better...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.