Oh look here, a new griefer.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not banned, so what do you think?
  2. innocent. he posted a simple picture.
  3. You got away with it or your an innocent bystander.
  4. Ok took me a minute to think about all of this as things rapidly changed.
  5. maybe he DID get away with it. :confused:
  6. Oh now your just screwing with my brain.
  7. What I want to know now is, how exactly did the moderators know items were being taken away from my associate's chests, and my lot was being demolished? I will say the person demolishing my lot payed me to do so, so he will be angry when he realizes they took his flags...
  8. HMM. chests logs. can anyone say BIG BROTHER.
  9. go tell tell him to erkmaflerp
    ~PauseUnPause
  10. Someone find my tombstone and send me a screenshot of it. :)
  11. I am looking for it but cannot find it hope I see it soon.
  12. Another one (two) bites the dust....
  13. So, let me get this straight. They were "showing us up" by griefing in the wild to prove we COULD catch them? What a GENIUS PLAN!
  14. This just proves how awesome our team is. Fifteen points to Nurse and Shaun. :D
  15. I still just want to see there graves is it automatic once they are banned or does a mod put the tombstones down?
  16. Ever thought that maybe the reason it was not told was so griefers would not try find a way around it? It definitely hasn't been implemented for a long time, but it's very effective and I find it quite pathetic that you had to set this up to prove a stupid point.
    SoulPunisher and JackBiggin like this.
  17. Someone has to put all the graves down... And it hasn't been done in several months- I looked in the graveyard a couple weeks ago and couldn't find any recent bannings.
  18. If I were staff with my luck I would have to put all those signs down.
  19. We're likely going to change the gravesite up. We get way to many people now for it to make sense. It would be a full time job and would eventually fill up, haha.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  20. The smp1 graveyard hasn't been updated in quite a few months now, so only older bans (2011) are in it I believe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.