Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 37 vote(s) 61.7%
No 21 vote(s) 35.0%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 3.3%
  1. I feel like shinies have been boosted in general or am I crazy?
    I've gotten 27 shinies within 6 days, although 16 of them are Abra. :rolleyes:

I'll drop my friend code here also if someone would like to add me
    5886 5097 6482
  2. as i am a noob and my friend is level 35 i must post me pokemon here. My code is 7443 6363 1961
    607 and padde73 like this.
  3. I like that you name them. :D
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.
  4. Thanks
  5. My buddy brought me gifts :)
  6. Oh my gosh during the Abra Community Day my buddy was bringing me 50+ pokeballs every half hour
  7. What kind of 'buddy'? Is this just a friend of yours (probably two separate people), or a gameplay mechanic? :p
  8. A gameplay mechanic.
  9. Anyone buy and use the remote raid passes for 1 coin in the pokeshop ? I bought it but haven't used it yet. From what I can tell the gym that has a raid must be in view on the map from where your avatar is at but you don't need to be next to the gym.
    It's a cool pass if you happen to be in a downtown setting and see 9 raids happening and can choose which one to battle from a far but if you're at home and no gym is in sight on the map the pass really does not do a thing.
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.
  10. I’m my town nobody raids. I tried to do a raid by myself but I couldn’t beat it. So I would say you gotta live in a downtown area to actually use it
  11. I have a gym right at the entrance of my neighborhood, and so I use the remote passes to see how many people there are whenever there's a 4 or 5 star raid. Not only does it save me waiting for 45 mins, but it also helps ensure that I don't go down there only to not have other people show up.
    607 and BennyLikesBelts like this.
  12. I live in a college ghetto and can only see 2 gyms from my apartment, still have been doing at least 1 remote raid a day since the release
    Sprhyngtime and BennyLikesBelts like this.
  13. Just got a ~1700 CP shiny mewtwo from completing the Kanto throwback challenge research. The IVs aren't great, but it's nice to finally have a good psychic attacker that's stronger than my 1500 CP alakazams.
  14. This is a fanshelderistic time :D
  15. I keep forgetting about spotlight hours so I had the exact same thing happen to me last week with pidgeys and I was hecka confused
    BennyBeltsjets likes this.
  16. I thought there was some sort of shielder lure of something :p
  17. Seedot community day! I caught 169 and got 5 shinies, along with about 200k experience. Right after the community day, I was able to jump into a remote Terrakion raid and catch the darn thing, so today's been a good day. :p
    607, BennyBeltsjets and AncientTower like this.