Official Pokemon Go Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 21, 2018.

?

do you play Pokemon go

Yes 45 vote(s) 64.3%
No 23 vote(s) 32.9%
No let me download it 2 vote(s) 2.9%
  1. Everyone get that shiny Rhyhorn ?
    penfoldex likes this.
  2. Got this beauty from a raid yesterday morning I did with my brother who didn't get a shiny and was jealous about it.

3. I've been playing this quite a bit more now that there's an incentive to stay home (irony?). I have two pieces of special research that require making new friends, but I'm plum out of IRL friends, so...

8528 0945 9780

I also have way too many gifts and nowhere near enough pokeballs, so this should help me with that. Semi-regular gift exchange anyone?

My current goals are to get a shiny croagunk and/or sudowoodo before the trickster event ends on the 7th, and I'm also trying to level up some more so I can power up some of my team and not lose in the GO league *quite* as terribly.
  4. Nope
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. i heard there doing a good job keeping people busy during all this, can someone explain a bit? thinking of playing some
  6. Lots of awesome changes. Hour long incense with 1 spawn per minute. 1 coin boxes in shop. Good events and they added Go Battle League which is awesome
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  7. Im about to hit level 40x2 :)
  8. it seems like pokeballs would be an issue with running out?
  9. There's a 1-time purchase of 100 pokeballs for 1 coin.
  10. Not only are there 1 coin bundles in the shop for pokeballs, gifts have been super overtuned and give a ton of pokeballs now. They also raised the cap of gifts to how many you can open per day + hold. So you can easily keep up with increased spawns :D
    607 likes this.
  11. But gifts require friends e-e
    add me pls
    607 likes this.
  12. added
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  13. Thanks :p
  14. I'm excited for the egg event. 2km eggs from gifts and shiny riolu from 2km eggs. also hatch speed is cut in half so really 1km eggs!
  15. tried to play today but i ran out of normal pokeballs in the 1st hour :(
  16. Gifts have a bunch in them nowadays.
  17. I've often run out and when I need to leave the house just hit some pokestops that are on my route. I think Niantic has doubled the distance you can stand/be near a stop to spin it in order to help the folks out.
    607 and Sprhyngtime like this.
  18. Welp, guess ill have to stick with gifts, don't really have any pokestops i can access at the moment haha
  19. Don't worry, I gotchu
    Prepare your pockets for presents pgalore
    607 and jewel_king like this.