NOTCH IS HERE PROOF ON SMP! (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by EquableHook, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish staff would say something, make a post etc. It's like we're all here spazzing out worried about our stuff and people are pointing fingers that don't need to be pointed.
  2. It's being Handle :)
  3. *Pulls out a gun* N0.
  4. I know it is and the Staff will handle it. Just thought maybe staff input/thread would let everyone know cause I'm sure people are confused and others going into game saying stuff will make people afraid etc. :)
  5. :D
  6. Don't mess with EMC
  7. So thats why there was a weird message earlier and it wouldnt let me on.
  8. Sorry for being late, but here is my opinion.

We should just shut down the servers until this gets fixed, so nothing gets stolen or anything else.
    THE_LEGEND4 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. yeah that sounds like a good idiea
  10. It got fixed.
  11. Well... Anyone else expecting Jeb?
    apamment likes this.
  12. yeah, but pie didnt SPECIFICALLY call 'notch' any names or anything XD

"you CAN be...IF you WANT TO" only if 'notch' wants to, and no letters were used, so no specific curse word, if even a curse word, was implied

"WHY would anyone except some idiot..." well, if 'notch' has a reason, acceptable or not, most likely not, its still a reason; so, according to pie's response, 'notch' wud not be an idiot

"...I really dont like you 'Notch'" hey, its a fact, so its not rly an insult

"I hope I never see scum LIKE you again" what pie is saying is that some ppl r scum, and those ppl r still ppl, so they r similar to, or like, all other ppl. since 'notch' is a person, pie is simply relating him to scum. however, anyone can be related to scum when scum is used to describe a person, cuz all ppl r alike, and, therefore, scum-like ppl r like regular ppl, only more scum-y

im just here to stretch the truth XD

Shady manatee says: Hey, it was funny, kid.
  13. Thanks wolf.

I know that my response wasn't needed much more after my first post, sorry if I offended anyone.......................
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  14. this was definitely a strange event. Now aikar is telling the kids mom :D:eek::rolleyes:
  15. so will this just affect emc or all servers?
  16. I don't know what wolf was going on about, it didn't really make much sense.

You didn't offend me, but I picked your post to quote mainly as your posts are generally more noticed more than other. Many other people were attacking him, it was mainly for everyone to see. The way I saw it, it was pretty risky to possibly piss off someone who at the time could log in as an admin, throw off a string of commands, and cause a whole lot of havoc because they had a temper tantrum caused by the "hate" they were getting.

Nothing against you, like I said, I just poked at your post because it would get the attention of the others. :p
  17. ALL SERVERS
    It was a bukkit exploit...
  18. Speaking of which, the exploit on our server is fixed.
    When the servers rebooted earlier, that was the fix being put in place. :)

Our dear friend here can NOT log in as "IceCreamCow" as he was trying to earlier.
  19. About how long ago was the server rebooted? Because I logged on smp5 ~25-30 minutes after this thread to AFK, and it didn't reboot while I was on.
  20. I think it was an update that kept the people playing online still play, but no one else could log in... :p Maybe... :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.