NOTCH IS HERE PROOF ON SMP! (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by EquableHook, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can I be him if the forum IPs will prove otherwise?
    Empire_Rule likes this.
  2. I didnt! How is there proof! IP could be a proxy,
  3. Here is to us, the believers of anything! :p
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  4. just because your a donator doesn't mean you can't be banned
    PenguinDJ, Hash98 and Kells18 like this.
  5. I have to admit this is a troll but now I feel bad that a member who has been playing for 2 years has been banned.

I was testing the exploit and when I made an account I went on this list for the servers and it showed me the residences and choose the first name that showed up which was oidgod this was unintentional as I didn't think an innocent would of been banned by this.

This exploit allows me to login as anyone apparently.
  6. He's not saying that just because he's a donator he can't be banned. He's saying he didn't hack and that he's not Notch.

He's suggesting there's a Proxy or something. If you look at the posts between him and Notch he's pretty torn up and Notch is confused. Either he's telling the truth or he's a pretty good actor.

Edit:
    Notch explained what happened?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Um, I suggest NOT doing that.....
  8. Please don't kill yourself.
  9. Why, i have just been banned from what i am, what i do, what i stand for; FOR NO REASON!
  10. http://empireminecraft.com/servers/utopia

See I choose oidking and this is apparently where the mixup happened and I'm sorry oidgod as I didn't think this would get anyone banned besides myself.

Read my post before this where I explain what happened.
  11. I think oidgod was a victim here... But, he shouldn't say on his profile either that he was banned by an abusive admin, he was banned because "Notch" who I guess is just a cracked account, stole his IP and got oidgod banned. In my opinion, Notch should stay banned, oidgod should be unbanned.
    oidgod likes this.
  12. You chose oidking!!?!?!?!? How could you!
  13. Ughy... think before you do! If you hacked, then speak the truth! But I seriously... think that isn't the real Notch!
    Panda_Paradise and Kells18 like this.
  14. It's not the real Notch, his name is Gold colored. This Notch admitted what he did.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  15. I was looking for servers to use this exploit on and this one worked then I realized that I needed to make a forum account so I looked at a list of players here http://empireminecraft.com/servers/utopia and choose oidking to login as with the exploit to test it. This seems to be what happened and I'm sorry as it wasn't suppose to get anyone besides myself banned.
  16. And i am speaking the truth.
  17. Anyways there is proof here by looking at my forum ip and looking at oidgods and see the location difference.

Best of luck to be unbanned this wasn't suppose to happen.
  18. Well, I suggest you PM the admin to tell him that.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. PM IceCreamCow about this and explain what happened. Oidgod doesn't deserve to get banned over your stupid little hacks.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.