NOTCH IS HERE PROOF ON SMP! (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by EquableHook, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go get a life please
  2. It's barely even been 15 minutes since this started. Give them some time to look further into the situation before assuming they will never unban you.
    Jcplugs and Kells18 like this.
  3. Ur unbanned now
    oidgod likes this.
  4. I have no idea, i guess if the hacker told ICC about what happened that would have worked!
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  5. No offense to oidgod but you could be saying stuff as notch to try to save yourself.
    talukegord, ArtemisV and EpicWeow4 like this.
  6. Oidgod you also could be banned for foul language
  7. The staff can look at forum IPs.

Im sorry oid but this wasn't suppose to happen.
  8. They can find out if it's the same person. I really doubt Oid would do this and people have posted proof that accounts were temporarily broken and exploited.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. While what he did was not very nice at all, lets not provoke anyone. He came, he did his prank, he mistakenly didn't think that the player he logged in as would get banned, and he explained. Getting mad and raging at him will not get anywhere. The best we can do at this point is watch and observe, and keep tensions down. No need for anyone to get in trouble because they misspoke or crossed the line.
    Olaf_C, wisepsn, jtc0999 and 4 others like this.
  10. Aikar just said he was trying to get ICC , one does not simply hack ICC.
  11. Dangit...
    Jcplugs likes this.
  12. Lemme guess, yours is migrated?
  13. I feel like this is a president movie and all the staff run in front of ICC to protect him from bullets.
  14. Or getting his email and phone number :D (ICC is evil cow)
  15. Mine is. :I Cause I saw a post like "GET YOUR MIGRATED ACCOUNT \o3o/ *confetti and jazz*" and did it, thinking I could later un-link them like everything else. My cousin's is migrated too.
  16. It doesn't matter if you are migrated or not, the exploit allows me to log into any server which is not patched as anyones minecraft name. I could log into ICC if I wanted to.
  17. pls dont.
  18. Well, I don't think much of hackers at all, but at least you are responsible enough to try to fix the situation you caused. I can appreciate that.

Assuming you aren't oidgod. (Sorry, but I am not that trusting. I need proof.)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  19. Not here anymore. You have been banned, and an urgent reboot sent out to the servers. This is for muffins, pies, and potatoes alike. With icecream. DONT MESS WITH EMC!
  20. It was already cleared up, "Notch" is somone who used oidgod's account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.