NOTCH IS HERE PROOF ON SMP! (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by EquableHook, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate you.
    boozle628 likes this.
  2. I believe what you're saying.
  3. Wait a second, if he could log in as anyone and steal someone's IP, doesn't that mean we're all not safe O_O
  4. Oidking and i are very large EMC vets, why would we ever hack!
    brickstrike likes this.
  5. We know oidgod its ok, just breath. :)
  6. Depends. If you have a "simple" password, you are at risk for being hacked at any moment.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  7. From what I have read in the past few pages, I really don't like you 'Notch'. Why would anyone except some idiot 'go look for a server to exploit on'. You should have known you would have gotten banned, but getting someone else banned? With your brains I'm sure you could have found a server that allowed hacks and do that there. I hope I never see scum like you again.

8. WERE NOT! None of us! EMC needs to update its bukkit immediately!
  9. Nope, they fixed it. Also, only migrated accounts were broken. Also, Notch found the humorous side :D
    notchhacktweet.PNG
    Olaf_C, boozle628, smile3 and 5 others like this.
  10. crap...
    boozle628 likes this.
  11. The saddest part is, ICC thinks im still the hacker, and isnt unbanning me :(
  12. Aww... he really sounds like he's telling the truth... why'd he have to be banned?
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  13. Sweetie, I AM telling the truth.
  14. Aww :(
  15. I can log into anyone if I want to on the server.
    CadenMann likes this.
  16. YOU! FIX THIS NOW!
  17. 'you can be a selfish &^%$& if you want to'
    Olaf_C, wisepsn, boozle628 and 3 others like this.
  18. I know you are! Is there a way you can be unbanned? Maybe?
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  19. Your best bet is to combine a word(s) and numbers, that keeps you very safe.
  20. I sent Icecream a PM explaining what happened, I didn't mean to get you banned so hopefully this will be resolved for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.