North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Implying a Missile and a Plane are even close to being the same.
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  2. I was trying to joke around xD
  3. It is actually a brilliant idea, if you cant get a missile over there, send a plane. Only Problem....The best route passes over Japan, guam, and the us west coast, all of witch have air defense and enough war planes to mount an invasion.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. North Korea would never be able to get a plane over SK, Guam, Hawaii, California, etc.
  5. Ohhh yes they can.
  6. There is something called use some extra fuel and fly high and through international airspace.
  7. There's something called radar, sonar, anti-ballistic missiles, and a Max service ceiling.
  8. International Airspace. Any plane can fly in it without problem.
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. True, but they say they are going to use kamikaze nuclear attacks. That means they need to get to the U.S. first. They also might fly over a U.S. military base, like Guam, where it is not international airspace.
  10. N.K most likely does know where all the US bases are, so they would just fly around them, and then they would try to get as close to the USA as possible. The bombs on the planes would also most likely be charged en route to the USA, and not charged once over the USA, so if they get shot down, the bomb would still explode.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Also, a countries airspace, as far as I know, only goes up to a certain altitude. Though I may be mistaken...
  12. Im surprised this thread made it to 34 pages, on another note: I don't think we have anything to fear from them.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Well, so far I have survived two of the proposed "apocalypse" experiences. Heres to hoping I survive WWIII. :cool:
    penfoldex, mba2012, L0tad and 3 others like this.
  14. I've survived two apocalypse predictions...if that counts...
    mba2012 and Twitch1 like this.
  15. Please. I have survived 6/6/6. I have survived 11/11/11. I have survived 4/4/4. I have survived 12/21/12. I survived more than I can remember, so NK,

Come at me. bro
    Twitch1 likes this.
  16. I was referring to 21 December 2012 and Y2K. I forgot about the others. :)
    I have been on this Earth, as I have been told, from 2 February 1987 to this moment. I am certain N.K.'s empty threats are the least of my worries after serving this country for 7 years and 3 months so far.
    penfoldex, mba2012, L0tad and 4 others like this.
  17. So I guess we're safe......er?
    For now?
  18. We were always safe.
    DogsRNice and jkjkjk182 like this.