North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Its not an "anti-life spree" but whatever you wanna call it should make you happy I guess. Its just I enjoy some parts of reality more than others. Also I never said I disliked America I like the land I just dislike who we've become.
  2. Your attitude towards human life kind of says otherwise July.
    The world - America included - hasn't become anything. Neither has society and neither has the government. We're still the same human race that we were 1000 years ago... Yes the clothing, technology and life changed over time but the personalities didn't. Saying "oh this society is fruit-looped up" - not you, people on Facebook after the Boston bombings really - makes no sense because it's not. There's just what... 1/50 000 000 REALLY bad people on the planet that would want to destroy a country including the people living there. That's not society, those are a few bad apples that should face the full wrath of justice systems around the world for what they do.
    /endrant
  3. Sooooo much this. Now a days, its just easier for an evil person to become heard. Just as much bad stuff happened 1000 years ago, its just that society at that time consisted mainly of your town/village. So information rarely traveled far. Which makes it hard for us to know all of what really happened back then. Im positive that if we really knew all of what happened back then, it would be equal in proportionality to what happens now.
    mba2012 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  4. I guess we wont see much news on NK, it is over shadowed by the Boston attack.
  5. I am worried that the NK will blow themselves up trying to blow us up.
  6. Now, why would you worry about that?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. Because if the millions of innocent people who never did anything living there
  8. Knowing them, i would expect a failure to only damage military locations, unless they hide weapons within their cities.
  9. They probably do :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Wow I heard they already launched a missile to the USA or some where I'm not quiet sure but yea anyways
  11. No.
  12. See, commercial TV for you. They were probably talking about the explosion in Texas...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. They know their failure rate.
  14. Wow, farming equipment has more destructive power than NK.
    oidgod and Twitch1 like this.
  15. Stuff has started happening again.

N.K has said it will use "kamikaze nuclear attacks" on the USA. In other words, they will load planes with nuclear bombs, and send them to the USA with only fuel for the trip to the USA.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/w...of-grave-measure-in-factory-dispute.html?_r=0

An American tourist will stand trial in N.K

http://www.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=3&articleid=8679158

China orders troops and tanks to N.K boarder

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/4...htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
  16. knowing they cant even get a missle over here, how in the world are they going to fly a plane over here lol.