North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. THE OCEAN! Then we give them plasmids and make them become addicted to them, and turn them into splicers.

Then we don't have to worry about them at all.
  2. Breaking news- this is probably already said, but the U.S. believes that North Korea can now fit a nuclear warhead into a missile.
  3. Yeah it has been posted. But everyone ignored it and posted memes instead.
  4. Yeah I'm getting kind of sick of them.
  5. What I believe about North Korea is that, if it shoots a missle at the US or any other country with a large army, North Korea will be a crater soon enough.
  6. I have posted a few rants about them, but most people either ignored it or dismissed it. There should be a separate "Tease Kim Jong-Un Thread."
    jacob5089 likes this.
  7. Futurama agrees.
    L0tad and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  8. What is with people thinking that the US will just skip along and drop a nuke. These days there are so many more regulations, laws, rights and expectations. It will be in the US's best interest to try NOT to drop a nuke. Yes they have nuke capable aircraft in S.K at the moment, but it is there for the very off chance that something does happen. But they have many other defences that they will use before dropping a nuke. Nuclear weapons have only been used to end one war, but that was WWII and the situation had already deteriorated so far that this was basically the only option. The Korean War was not finished with a nuke was it? So why just drop a nuke on them in the first place this time?

9. henpenben and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  10. Oh my days -.-
    Why doesn't N.K shut the hell up and just do what they're talking about doing. Like, really, they should go and drop a nuke on Japan like they said the would. They should go and invade S.K, like they said they would. They should light the U.S up in flames, like they said they would.
    They've said all of these things and haven't done anything. They're like most teenage girls - "I'm gonna say 'dis so I can make 'dem do 'dis and 'den I don't do anything because I just did it for attention"
    And if they did nuke Japan and the US, and pushed their military into S.K and opened fire, it's likely they've got a 20 minute warning before NATO gets there and beats the crap out of them.
    L0tad and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  11. That should be Most Teenage girls AND GUYS. I hang out with more guys then i do girls and i can tell you there is so much drama up in that play pen it would make you wanna hang with an annoying teenage girl xD.

NK needs to get their crap together im tired of them changing their mind are you gonna do it or not cuz im waiting for Japan and SK to blow your butts to Timbuktu.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Wait, This doesn't mean world war III, right!?!?? :O
    L0tad and Twitch1 like this.
  13. -.- Yup. I knew I would have to say it again... I'll just spam your skype.
    L0tad, jkjkjk182 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  14. NK needs to get their crap together im tired of them changing their mind are you gonna do it or not cuz im waiting for Japan and SK to blow your butts to Timbuktu.[/quote]

Why are you encouraging North Korea to blow something up? It isn't funny at all, or something to be taken lightly. We're lucky that they haven't done anything yet. And hopefully they won't do anything anytime soon. These are people who could die - and you're asking them to do it. Who cares if they're bluffing. Its better if they're bluffing instead of trying to actually blow anything up.
    DaJaKoe, AlexChance and Adderwolf71 like this.
  15. Why are you encouraging North Korea to blow something up? It isn't funny at all, or something to be taken lightly. We're lucky that they haven't done anything yet. And hopefully they won't do anything anytime soon. These are people who could die - and you're asking them to do it. Who cares if they're bluffing. Its better if they're bluffing instead of trying to actually blow anything up.[/quote]

I'm not encouraging them to do it.
    I'm just talking how I do IRL, where my sarcasm is alot different because of where I live >.>
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. I know it doesnt.