North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Most people in the U.S. shouldn't be worried about being hit with a nuke. NK's only ICBM that I know of is the Taepodon-2, which has a range of 4000 to 6000 kilometers. 6000 kilometers is about Hawaii. If they have a secret ICBM that we don't know of, that might be a problem. Concerning the damage radius of a nuke:
    I remember in 5th grade we read a really stupid book in Reading but it actually taught me a bit on nukes. Depending on the size of the warhead, it will decimate an area the size of half of Rhode Island (600 sq. miles). The U.S. is 3,794,101 square miles. If I did the math correctly, that means it would take 63235 nukes to destroy the whole U.S.A. Russia, who has the largest nuclear stockpile, has 16,800 nukes, while the U.S. owns around 9,900 nukes. NK comes nothing close to that. So we are safe.
  2. But have you not heard of something known as a high altitude attack? If they can get the missile to the correct height and with enough fuel left, they can redirect it and it could hit Washington DC with almost pinpoint accuracy.
    SoulPunisher and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. 10 (strange) things you might not have known about the N.K. leader...
  4. Thank you! See this video proves he is quite an average-ish person. And anyway, he is not in charge of the country, he is just the public figure. It's some other person in the government who is the actual leader.
  5. L0tad likes this.
  6. Oh there is nothing average about being the sexiest man of the year lol
  7. But North Korea have a twitter account apparently.
  8. I know. They call for the to revolt, they are brain washed.
  9. They DID...
    Then anonymous hacked it and they deleted it for security purposes.
    jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  10. PandasEatRamen, PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  11. tumblr_lw16aa5eFB1qcysa6.jpg
  12. I feel like if he ever saw this he would push the button on that one guys pic >.>
  13. I think from what i read they have their own internet so its not like us where we can watch youtube videos and get on facebook anytime we wanted. I know my history teacher was telling us they have their own government run internet or something along those lines.
  14. And now, a US Lawmaker has said that N.K, once again, may have nuclear missiles. I think the US government is undecided about this.

Oh, and

15. That is the most hilarious thing i have seen all day.......
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. And our referee is Shinzo Abe.
    Cheering for the Un-dertaker on the left side is "Rush"ia, and on the right side cheering for "The Rock" is about half the worlds population and so many countries I can't count them.
  17. britbrit3197 likes this.