[Non-Auction] ◇ SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICAUCTIO-NO-LIDOCIOUS

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Do you read?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2018.
Yes 10 vote(s) 62.5%
I cannot read to answer this question 6 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Due to my erroneous attempt to give away a Diamond voucher via auction, for failure to recall one of the rules, (see here https://empireminecraft.com/threads...gilisticauctionalidocious.75006/#post-1398059) Sooo....

it was necessary to devise a new giveaway for Christmas... so HERE WE GO...

[CRAZY CHRISTMAS NAUT-ANAUCTION]

and... second verse, same as the first...
    We Wish You A Merry Christmas... !!
    Read COMPLETELY before bidding.
    This is for fun. ALL RULES MUST be obeyed in order to win!!!
    start time is NOW hours on Dec 25th 2017
    No Player (nor Alts) may post subsequent bids (there must be another bid before you may bid again)
    Yes, this is real.
    Let the bXidXdiXng GAMES begin...
    Item 1 Diamnd Supprter Vucher
    StaXrtXing BiXd TO PARTICIPATE mail ONE signed "Christmas" Book to RAAYNN
    Maximum one book PER Player per Hour
    NAUTAnuction Ending Time ◊ THE WINNER will be the player who mails the 25th BOOK !!!!!!! (being Christmas) :)

2. Cool
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. *Logs on 25 alts and spams books*

Ok, just kidding. Love the spirit of this contest, good luck!
    Crowsong, 586, Tuqueque and 1 other person like this.
  4. Still not achieved. 1 player disqualified for sending three books within one hour....

Bump
  5. Gee its hard to give away a Diamond Voucher ....

Only 1/2 way to the mark...

please make sure to follow the rules :)
    Tuqueque and Crowsong like this.
  6. It's sad I can't log on to spam you some books. :(
    Nice you give stuff away though :p
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. this is great, Raaynn!

Thanks!
    Raaynn likes this.
  8. This is a really cool idea thanks Raaynn :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. We are getting close to a winner.....
  10. OOOO SOOO CLOSE!! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
  11. If you kept a list could you say once it is done #1 was Bob and #2 was Jeff and so on?
  12. Oh dear... disclaimer: IR not too sober...

Raayn.. I love what you're doing here, I really do. And that auction idea was awesome, but.. yeah. My first impression due to "circumstances" was "staff found a new way to ruin our fun" (after only reading this thread) but after the main auction thread I have to admit that they do have a point. It wouldn't be fair either way.

Oh, for the record: I am NOT competing. Just making sure.

May I make a suggestion? No? My post is already too long? Tough luck for you! :D
    (I feel evil now :p )

Seriously though... sometimes I think you should ignore the forums, ignore the attention and just GO for it. With that I mean do what you have to do.

You have a voucher to give away? I gave iron vouchers away before staff started to advertise this (and I am not even kidding, my friend AussieZaid gave me that idea in the first place).

My point: sometimes it should be more about the goal than the drive. And in this time of year.. yah.. My suggestion: go online, look around, pick a player. and /mail send the voucher.

Love the idea of this whole thing though!

Despite the above I also like players giving more importance to the forums. After all: the best EMC experience is both combined.
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. Ha. Hi Shell. Actaully I already was online a few times this past month, logged into each smp, found the busiest, used random to pick a winner, and voila!.... last winner was cordel on smp3 a few days before Christmas.

This was just to try something different. Made the mistake on the auction, my fault, so tried to turn it into an event.. and VOILA... today we have a new winner !!!! (see next post )
    586 and jossytheninja like this.
  14. and VOILA...

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! after a couple days. the 25th book was mailed by none other than..

[insert suspense here]

CHUMMINER !

recipient of one Diamond Voucher, being sent in the mail now for a Happy New Year!

additionally for his cleverness of sending the first book, but named "The 25th Book" I am sending a consolation prize of one Tin Voucher..... oops sorry HA! meant 1 Iron Voucher :) to

Crafter21311 !!!!

got ya again

crafter 31211 :)
    Harp4Christ likes this.