[Giveaway] Santas little helper Million rupee Award 2017- VOTE NOW !

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Who would you select as this years Santa's Little Helper ?

Poll closed Dec 30, 2017.
Khixan 11 vote(s) 26.2%
TBird1128 6 vote(s) 14.3%
Johnkid 11 vote(s) 26.2%
mooremoople 6 vote(s) 14.3%
mattiethespud 1 vote(s) 2.4%
derp_duckie 2 vote(s) 4.8%
smooshed_potato 5 vote(s) 11.9%
  1. TIME TO VOTE! for your favorite Helper!

The second part will be voting on those nominated by the 30th of December at NOON, for the prize to be awarded before the 1st of the New Year!

Its that time of year again, and for those who weren't around last xmas, What I like best about EMC is the supportive community, so this giveaway is in honour of that very fact! As my time is limited, it is difficult for me to host other events. So......

Time to Vote for Santa's little helper, who doesn't work just one day a year, but all year long, helping out others throughout the Empire. I need YOUR help to find that person again this year. That individual will receive 1 Million rupees plus a Diamond voucher so that they can continue to help others out as they already do. And a trophy for them to remember their achievement.

NOTE: In this event, previous years winners are not eligible, thus this year Shelluser is an invalid nomination. Instead I have actually asked for his input and help in receiving nominees, as well as to assist in case of any tiebreaker.. and same will be said for new winners going forward in the following years. also many thanks to Shell and Grip for their generous prize donation!!!

Now I we all know some of those people would say "No, I'm good, i don't need it really..." but in fact knowing that this will just go towards helping others one way or another I think its a good thing to do.

Also have a donation chest set up on the Ship's main deck at 12010 for anyone who wants to add to the prize pool. Additional prizes WILL be awarded to others pending the results. (250,000 rupees to 2nd (thanks to GRIP!) and 100,000 r 3rd place)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
  2. 2017 Santa's Little Helper Winners are

Khixan & JohnKid. Each will be sent 500,000 rupees and each a Diamond Voucher, along with a small trophy !!!! Thanks to both of you from All the Community!

2nd: TBird for 250,000

3rd: Mooremoople and Smooshed_potato with 100,000 each

and all the rest will receive 10,000 each!

thanks to you all, and also thanks to Shell and Grip for their donation and assistance!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
  3. Someone nominated me O_O I am very flattered!
  4. =o I feel honored even just being nominated! <3
    Cute giveaway hehe =)
  5. Keep them votes coming :)

3 days to go bump
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. and a vote, and a three, and a four...
  7. Raaynn, did you vote?
    Raaynn likes this.
  8. Nope. i do not vote in my own events.
  9. Come they told me..

BarUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP...
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  10. I voted derp_duckie. :)
    derp_duckie likes this.
  11. Well!!! Appears we have TWO TIES!. Final results are in, and this years winners of the Santa's Little Helper are

Khixan and Johnkid tied for the AWARD!!! Both are winners, so Congratulations to Both of you.

And in fact, you are ALL winners. See post #2 regarding new prize distribution.

(note: for personal reasons mooremoople requested 1 vot to be discounted, so is tied for third)
    _Devuu__, khixan, Harp4Christ and 2 others like this.
  12. Congratulations to the winners, you guys seriously deserve it!
  13. Grats everyone! :)
  14. Aww... I was surprised to have been on here, but flattered nonetheless! Congratulations to everyone as well! Everyone in this community as well as those nominated are pretty great, and as I'm sure the others are too, I'm glad to be here to help this community and help it grow :) Hope we all continue on and do well into the new year!
    khixan, Harp4Christ, 607 and 3 others like this.
  15. Prizes forthcoming once I can get a sufficiently good connection...
    khixan and MoreMoople like this.
  16. I think I'm a bit late but thank you to the two people that voted for me that's so sweet <3 :D
    Black_Knight43, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  17. and prizes sent finally!! Thanks to all!
  18. Thanks Raaynn!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  19. I don't think I really deserve this honor but thank you! Now to start filling up some shulker gift boxes for new players on smp7 :rolleyes: