New to EMC and laid back Minecraft player

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Empoleons, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Welcome to the Empire.
    I'm not gonna try and persuade you to move to any server. Just gonna let you know what I do. My res is on smp2 and my outpost is on smp7. That way I can enjoy the freedoms of the /wild ( A place to claim land to build permanent structures. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-to-establishing-your-outpost.46390/) and the enjoyments of in town. Where if you're not a supporter you can talk to other players without t being a personal message.
  2. All smps are good. Some a little more active than others. Seems recently 7 has been pretty active but it seems to ebb and flow. I'm on 5 and the outpost I belong to is there too. I think the town part it doesn't make much difference which smp except maybe for shops and I think there is the most and best stocked on 5. And I do shop all of the smps. But you might consider what outpost you might like to join and put your home on that smp. I think it is a lot easier to have your home and outpost on the same smp.
    Lordess_Spartan, Empoleons and 607 like this.
  3. Is it active?
  4. Ok thanks for the advise
  5. They're all active but it does fluctuate from day day depending on the time of day. lol

For me when I joined I landed on smp2 and just never switched.

On a side note....When you get back in game. This server does special promos through out the year. To claim one of these promos while it's goin on. Do /promo to see and then follow the instructions. Right now you can claim the Veterans Poppy flower by doing /promo veterans.
    607 and Empoleons like this.
  6. Welcome 2 the server, best server u ever went 2 ^.^
    Empoleons likes this.
  7. Thanks
  8. I may join your server and we can be neighbors! How about it? :3
  9. Kytula, Roslyn, nuclearbobomb and 3 others like this.
  10. Yes Yes....... :3 :3 :3
  11. Welcome To EMC! Smp8 Is defo the best :p There is always something interesting stirring on there
    Empoleons likes this.
  12. And the occasional marriage.
    Empoleons, 607 and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  13. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have got anny questions, feel free to ask :)

next to where I usually start, I'd say there isn't a better SMP, there is only bad SMP's and SMP1 :) well, at leats, SMP1 is (in my oppinion) the best economeny server, since it is the oldest and all (or most of the) oldies (like me) live there :)
    Kytula and Empoleons like this.
  14. Sup and Welcome to Empire Minecraft - The adventure begins!
    Empoleons likes this.
  15. Welcome to EMC! We got a great Writer's Corner on the forums and there is plenty of in game book shops to sell your books at such as mine. If you ever need any books and quills contact me if you want.
    Kytula, 607 and Empoleons like this.
  16. Make sure that nobody takes your soul or anything :p

Also welcome!
    Empoleons likes this.
  17. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you enjoy your stay, Look forward to seeing you around! :D
    Empoleons and Aiyard like this.
  18. IMO, I would suggest staying on smp8 as it is very active.... why move to another server if you are still new and have not explored that much..

I reside on smp6 and I like it as it is very chill. Busy chats hurt my head.

And welcome to emc. Ask if you need help and check out empire.us/wiki
    607, Empoleons and WolfInAction like this.
  19. He meant 3
    Empoleons likes this.
  20. Welcome to the Empire, sounds like you're enjoying it, I hope you have lots of fun here! :)
    Empoleons and 607 like this.