New thread, new Suggestion,new Person {Closed}

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wonderwoman_16, Apr 30, 2015.

?

Do you think this needs to be changed?

Yes 3 vote(s) 11.1%
No 26 vote(s) 96.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like most people said, 10r isn't really that bad. -1
  2. Do you vote everyday?
  3. I try, but I'm a huge buyer. I'd buy a promo on smp1, but then not have enough fupees to transfer it to smp7. :p

Luckily, my vote streak just passed 120, so I got enough vault vouchers to get free access. :)
  4. Get five vault pages for free access. :/
  5. i have 106 vaults on this account (not including my alt account vaults). 10r is nothing.

Tips to get an easy 10r for vault fees: Make a cobblestone generator and sit there for 30 seconds or so. Sell that cobble to a mall, and boom you get vault for a minute.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. I remember hearing somewhere that having 100+ vault pages gives you access in wild. Is that true? I can't remember if it was something that was just thrown around or officially confirmed.

a bit late to the party :p
  7. you cannot open vaults in wild right now, but i hope you could xD that would be great.

that was only a suggestion, i remember it from a long time ago
    jkrmnj likes this.
  8. Not entirely sure why the thread was necroed considering a discussion about this just took place on another thread today...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. You suggested that here. I will be closing this thread, as the ruling was explained there.
    jkjkjk182 and boozle628 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.