New Rupees System

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I am going to look into this idea but it will be a lot of work. The reason is that currently the website runs off of a "slave" from the game servers that is read-only. It can't actually manipulate the data (such as rupees) without sending a request off to the game servers. Requests from the site to the game servers (like when you vote or become a support) are delayed up to 60 seconds. So this is fine for credits of rupees because a credit will always succeed, but when debiting rupees you may have spent rupees in game after you started the transfer on the site and then you wouldn't have enough to fulfill the request.

lol I got a little crazy with the details. To make a long story short it is possible but won't happen anytime soon (working on other things) :)
  2. No, no, I understood that. Computer geek. ^_^

By all means, please finish the current projects first. Ideas are always better when allowed to age a little in the forums!
  3. Well blazes can bea pain in the butt. Certainly more tham ghasts and maybe lava. But one last thing, when this server updates its wild again the enderdragon will pay under my foot
  4. ...

Not if I get there first!

Hehehe...
  5. This was added today. You can now put "FREE" as the buy or sell price :)
    tjboy11 and CallMeTom like this.
  6. have to agree on that postin gon fourms is real just a waste of a website as most fourm posts are just plain garbage
  7. True chiz!