New Moderator: ThaKloned

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2018.

1. New Greenie on Board: ThaKloned

Our June 2018 Member of the Month has graduated to the role of Moderator. ThaKloned's role in the community has always been to be helpful and considerate of everyone, regardless of their background. Upon review of their application and their efforts on the forums and in-game, ThaKloned began to stand out even more. We felt it was time to give them the chance to do even more for EMC.

We hope that you all agree and we can't wait to see what the green version of ThaKloned can do!

Congrats again!

Staff Applications are ALWAYS OPEN:
    To apply for a staff position as Moderator on EMC, please fill out the following: staffapp.emc.gs
    If you know someone who you think should be a Moderator, fill out this form: suggeststaff.emc.gs
  2. A most excellent soul for our collection. Our dark forces the staff team should be very pleased to have him.
  3. Woot congratulations ThaKloned! You were always an awesome guy, so I'm sure you'll continue to do many good things for EMC. :)
    ThaKloned, Jadziaa, 607 and 4 others like this.
  4. Welcome to the team :D
    ThaKloned, Tuqueque and luckycordel like this.
  5. Well here is your official congratulations :p I know you'll do great!
  6. Congrats Kloned even tho I already said yes in chest
  7. Congrats and welcome to the Team!
  8. good job mate.
  9. An Official thread, I guess this position of "MIT" is actually now legit. Congrats TK!
    ThaKloned, Jadziaa, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  10. Woot! Congrats Kloned :) I can't wait to see what great things you do with your new role as a green bean :D
    ThaKloned, 607, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  11. Ooh, that's new, welcome to the mods! Good luck.
  12. Congrats!! Well deserved :)
  13. Congrats, mate - Welcome aboard! :)
  14. ThaKloned the completionist:

-member of the month

what’s next? contribution team?

in all seriousness (or not) gg kloned :)
    ThaKloned, Jadziaa, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  15. Ha... Thought it said greenie overboard...

Congrats again... Some northern blood on the team. :D
  16. Congrats Kloned! <3
  17. Once again, congratulations!

Man, I cannot help but feel special that I notice and congratulated Tha before this thread was posted-- by a few days :p
  18. >: P Dangit! Yet another of my friends was turned green! Krysyy really is trying to make all the players around me into green beans.
    ThaKloned, Jadziaa, 607 and 5 others like this.
  19. Know I’ve said this already, but congratulations, Kloned! You’ve always been a wonderful member in this community, and always struck a sort of inspiring cord, in my opinion! I look forward to seeing what you do as our new greenie; welcome to the team :)
    ThaKloned, Jadziaa, 607 and 4 others like this.