New Jobs Forum Name Ideas?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Krysyy, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We’re looking to add a Jobs section of the forums, but don’t really know what to call it (Krysyy is low on sleep). It will likely have subsections for hiring/looking for work. Feel free to suggest those names as well.

Keep it appropriate and suggest your idea of the name(s). This section will be posted under Empire Economy and separate from products, businesses and services as someone pointed out, you don’t exactly buy people…

So yeah, now that that awkwardness is out of the way, make your suggestions. Once Krysyy sees one that fits best, that’s what it will be named. Think fast =P
  2. I feel naming it 'Employment' would be the best fit.
  3. Thoughts about changing Product businesses and services to just Buying, Selling, and Businesses (or something else)? Then making the jobs be 'Jobs and Services'?
  4. Sounds like a good idea. Also, I edited my post in case you didn't see.
    ForeverMaster, takenID and We3_MPO like this.
  5. I like that idea
  6. What to call the subsections?
    We3_MPO and AhsokaTower like this.
  7. Looking for Work and Offering Work maybe.
  8. A little wordy. Possible to shorten?
    ForeverMaster and AhsokaTower like this.
  9. Hiri
    Hiring and something I can't think of.
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  10. Probably not without a ton of thinking. I agree with Wither though. "Hiring" is a good one in exchange for "Offering Work" and maybe "Searching" in exchange for "Looking for Work".
    We3_MPO and AhsokaTower like this.
  11. Following the style of the creativity section, I'd call it
    "Employment office"
    then
    "Current employers" and
    "Future employees"
    But I also like "Employment", "Hiring" and "Searching" if you're going for a more simplistic style
  12. I like the Employment Office bit.
    We3_MPO, Kephras and AhsokaTower like this.
  13. Forum thread name: Labor
    Subsection name: - Hiring ( I'll pay you to do this)
    Subsection name : - Union ( This is what I can do, here is my schedule)
    Subsection name: - Fired ( This guy is hard to work with)
    _Bunni__ likes this.
  14. We would never put the fired section...
  15. That fired I knew would get no where. But the other parts I do like. They define what the whole section is about.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. EmpireWorks or EMCWorks
    Krysyy likes this.
    • Human Resources
    • The Classifieds
    • Job Placement
    • Body Exchange
    • Adventurer's Tavern (because everyone knows that in video games, the local bar is where you go to find menial labor quests)
    • The Slave Market (yes I'm kidding, don't hurt the tigger)
    Yes, some of these are humorous, but who says you can't mix business and pleasure? :D
  17. Help Wanted
    Looking for Work
    Jobs Search
  18. Grammar Police here. There is some contradictions in statement above. The word 'we're' is used to describe a board of people but soon after that is stated that 'Krysyy' (you) will make the decision on what you like this making the first word invalid to the statement and contradicts the group versus singular identity.

Other than that, I think the forum should be called "Public Employment" or "Player Employment Forum" with a sub tag attached to either (when hovering over the forum) *Player jobs from other users within the community*
    EmpireMall and SkareCboi like this.
  19. I think you missed the most important part:
    Also you can't be a grammar police with mistakes like these :p Corrections in red.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.