Need-Your res!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by stormboy231, Mar 19, 2014.

1. just curious will you announce whos you want to use here or?
  2. Man, I do not get this. You guys are all eager enough to have your res viewed, but yet this barely has a response?
    EMC, you confuse me.
  3. im just wanting to get recognized as of my building abilities. and this could be a good way that is all.
  4. I refrain from joining those :p Sometimes people go like ''oh, Eclipsys is here, I'll just settle for 2nd''. I won't do that again :D
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  5. you should check out my plot on smp5 Eclipsys. lemme know what you think here if you can
  6. I will say if I'm picking the res/s
  7. You can come try mine, 3794, if you want. It's pretty symmetrical, which means it's obviously the best. :p
  8. My 6403 on SMP3 is the Freedom Tower with some telepads to different floors and you can go down a 4x4 water hole to check out my "house".
  9. 6072 on smp3 a res I share with mousemeister12
  10. i really love that res but cant seem to tell you that >:U
  11. wow, looks good, but sadly not done as much as i need if you finish it within 1 week plz do tell me
  12. alright my plot on smp5 plot #10492 has levels 1 and 2 completely done now. most of the dirt used for scaffolding is removed as well so it is ready to look at now if you havnt already. lemme know what you think.
  13. 14006 on smp7, The EMC museum, move turned off until tomorrow.
  14. SMP9 18228 and 19239 :) 19239 is only farms, but in case you want to showcase my wheat farm, head downstairs ;)
  15. Once Eclipsys finishes my res, you can use it. All that there is atm is a cool modern house in the middle.
    5214 if you want to see it.
  16. I would want my residence to be shown. The basement isn't done yet, but the rest of it can be shown. It's on SMP5, and it's address is 10087.
    Also, if any of you were wondering, I'm the one that built a house for Ark on Uptopia.:cool:
  17. (yes it is late :p) I have a new funpark at 1144 also free to ute :D
  18. Did you get enough?
  19. Your welcome to check mine out and add it if you like it. SMP8 16460.
  20. This may be a little late but if you need more nice res's in the future, my home on smp2 (3178) or my cathedral on utopia (5037) are always available!