Need anime suggestions!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thecontroller, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Slayers
  2. Tell me what you like. I will give you one recommendation and you WILL watch it. :D
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  3. +1000 internetz to you Ma'am

Also OT: Anything Crispin Freeman tends to do voice work in turns out awesome. "This shindig looks like the Bombdiggity!" Here's a list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispin_Freeman#Anime

Also Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, Metropolis are good movies. Metropolis made me cry though. It was done by the creators of Astroboy.
  4. I'm just copy and pasting from a list I made a while back. Some might of already been suggested. :

Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Corpse Princess, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, Clannad (You'd like it, trust me), Heroic Age, BlackBlood Brothers, Chrome Shelled Regios, Darker than Black, Gun X Sword, Nabari no Ou, Baka and Test, Air Gear, Clannad After Story, Chobits, Dragonaut, Eden of the East, Linebarrels of Iron(Really Good), FLCL, Queen's Blade(Warning! Extremely Nude Content in every episode), Trinity Blood, WitchBlade, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, Baccano!, Ga-Rei: Zero, Hell Girl, Hetalia, Tokyo Majin, XXXholic, Vandread (Really Good), Canaan, Desert Punk, Gunslinger Girl, Murder Princess, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, PoPoTan, Strike Witches, X, Orphen, Hero Tales, Casshern Sins, Blue Drop (Sad, amazing), Sands of Destruction, Demon King Daimao, Angel Beats!, Girls Bravo, Shuffle!, Sekirei, Black Butler, Strain, Xamd: Lost Memories, Speed Grapher, Burst Angel, Claymore(Great anime)., High School of the Dead, Pumpkin Scissors, Kenichi: The Mightest Deciple, RideBack, Code Geass, Kiss x Sis(Perversion Alert!)., School Days, and Negima!? Magister Negi Magi. Also The Sacred Blacksmith, .Hack, DearS, Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann, Elfen Lied...to name a few. :)

I've taken the liberty of Bolding the ones I found very good, and highlighting my favorites. Again, sorry if some have been suggested. :3 Need I go on?
  5. If we're talking movies then Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are AMAZING! Same dude made 'em too.
    BailiB and ShadyShannon like this.
  6. I haven't seen Kiki's Delivery Service in FOREVER! I loved that one so much...one of my first anime's ever watched.
  7. Same. xD
    I don't remember if I've seen Howl's. Spirited Away was really good. I should check out more. I guess after all these lists I'll be busy too xD. I keep seeing Baka and Test on the Netflix screen.
    CambriaKilgannon likes this.
  8. In truth, most animes have a bit of fantasy in them. An extremely funny one is Desert Punk. While it's more mature humor, it's still funny. But as someone said, there is a website where you can look at a massive archive of animes and watch them online. They give you the choice to choose genres too...so you could choose fantasy and comedy, and it'd give you every anime in that genre (which is probably a lot). The only problem some people have with it is that a lot of the animes on it aren't English Dubbed...only subbed. So you have to read everything everyone says. I don't mind that at all..it's a small price to pay for the greatness. ^_^ If you don't know the website, and would like it, I could private message it to you.
    Manglex, NurseKilljoy and Dwight5273 like this.
  9. Sgt. Frog!
    Although its for little kids it is sooo funny
  10. I know Hellsing Ultimate is a really good anime, but it has lots of violence and gore in it. Check gogoanime.com for the episodes.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  11. PM away my friend! I am going to be bored this weekend and need something to watch!
  12. I've always loved My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Monoke, The Cat Returns, And Ponyo, If we're just talking Studio Ghibli. As for others, Sekerei and Black Butler are good. Most have been mentioned though.
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  13. This code geass must be really good, might watch it tomorrow but now I shall sleep. If you have anymore suggestions post it below. And Vampire D was awesome :D
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  14. Oh god...Code Geass was amazing. The ending was mind blowing.
    Michael_Nolan and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. have watched it twice and plan to watch it again soon, its so good
  16. Same here, about to watch the first FMA series
  17. I can't sleep!!! I'm sleep deprived too! :(
    Dwight5273 and Michael_Nolan like this.
  18. Anime+EMC+Spring Semester over+ job+ social life= what is this sleep you speak of?
    Nole972 and thecontroller like this.
  19. Code Geass is so intense!!! :O
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  20. Aww your already posted Naruto in the beginning
    my whole summer when i was 6-8 years old spent watching Naruto