Need anime suggestions!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thecontroller, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Heh, I wish I had known about it sooner!
  2. same here thanks to Shay Shay (new nickname!!) <(I get really bored ;))
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  3. haha My buddy told me about it after Mangaone.com closed there site
    XenoDisake likes this.
  4. I've been drifting from site to site ever since Blazinanime went downhill..I was lucky enough to find Cowboy Bebop on youtube xD
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  5. Here are some of my favourite "gag animes"
    • Azumanaga Daioh
    • Baka to Test (Can be found on Hulu)
    And here are some others
    • Soul Eater
    • MAR
    I can't really think of some D:
    Also If you are bored Homestuck is an amazing web-comic! :D
  6. Well that one's new. :3
  7. The ads like any site but none with music or people talking in it, pop ups no and prolly want to close chat line below it when select a episode. You can good talks on them but infinite trolls on it curse you anonymous people lol
    thecontroller likes this.
  8. I got a pop-up ad :( but it's no biggy I guess. It's better than Adf.ly links >.<
  9. Haha o yea I guess their is that one most of time I have the pop-up blocker on so I don't get that :)
  10. I just looked on Netflix the other night, and they have tons of anime now. A lot more than I remember seeing the last time I looked. They even have Elfen Lied and Desert Punk, Angel Beats, Sgt. Frog. I couldn't believe it. I actually watched the first episode of Sgt. Frog, too. Pretty funny.
  11. i forgot how much it netflix a month
  12. I think it's like $8.99 a month. I don't know for sure. I'm actually bumming my netflix off my mom's account. She has it at her house, and I have my xbox 360 activated on the same account.
  13. haha gotcha my roommate did the same when i lived in dorms but sounds about right
  14. A lot of the anime I listed off in the...well...list above, is on Netflix. Some have sadly been removed, such as Claymore and Clannad. But, many are still there, and some are even being added. An anime I forgot to mention was Rosario + Vampire. Very popular, that one is.
  15. watched 3 episodes of neon genesis evangelion, reaction: :confused: ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!! The theme song is stuck in my head :). No one spoil anything! Sinji seems really out of it lol
  16. Evengelion
    wait someone posted it DX
  17. Shinji i believe
  18. Yes, it is shinji
    I'm glad you like it xD. But.. I really think the series is rather tame compared to the End of Evangellion. Dunno about the reboot movies.
  19. If you guys haven't seen Needless, you should see it! It's amazing!
    ShadyShannon likes this.