Need anime suggestions!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thecontroller, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Needless was good. Who here liked Speed Grapher?
  2. Ugh.. Rosario + Vampire...
    There is lots of great anime on netflix. Netflix has all my favorites except Toradora. As for anime sites or whatever I personally use MyAnimeList. Its simple and nice. :)
    Edit: Sorry for the double post btw.
  3. Psh. What's wrong with Rosario + Vampire? ;) I don't know if I'm actually allowed to post websites. It's been mentioned above, and it has .tv at the end.
  4. Heck yes it is! Needless was amazing. I love the Simeon Girl Force. <3

I also liked Speed Grapher. A bit bloodier...or darker... then my normal anime. But I did enjoy it.
    Manglex likes this.
  5. I recently finished both Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vampire Hunter D, and Code Geass (It's sad that LeLouch died :()

Anymore suggestions? I'm coming from first page to last page! I have the entire summer! :D
  6. I'm telling you, watch the ones I recommended. :p
    They are all completely different, and I'm not sure which one you will like most, but I promise you will like them all.:D
    Edit: I forgot to say Madoka Magica is "amazing" all my friends love it.
  7. O_O Ergo Proxy... Scary... So dark and mysterious.
    Manglex likes this.
  8. What does that have to do with my post?? haha!
  9. I would try Darker than Black. But don't spoil the ending of Code Geass! D:
  10. agreed!! I just got to episode 3! Watching it on my phone on an app called CrunchyRoll. You sir have ruined my day! Finished a 12 episode series in english called "Waiting in the Summer" very good drama and romance was really moving
  11. is chrunchyroll the site or app. and it does ruin the ending so much happens throughout the series
  12. Both pretty sure, crunchyroll.com might be an anime site but the app is called CrunchyRoll. It's free and works :D
  13. Noaki Urasawa's Monster. Watch it now.
    Manglex likes this.
  14. Awesome , I'm pretty sure i had on my last iphone but lost when i upgraded and didn't safe it on my itunes owell problem solved
  15. It does kind of spoil the ending...but there IS a lot that happens to actually lead to that point. I mean, the fact that he died isn't what was mind blowing about the ending. It's HOW he died. So you have that to look forward to. :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  16. Keroro Gunso is good too.
  17. Blue Gender, Blue Submarine No. 6, and Big O are 3 very good series
  18. Definitely Big O :L..
    Manglex likes this.
  19. Sorry to hijack the thread a little, but was there a sequel to neon evangelion? i finished that series rather confuzzled.

I also recommend Zoids genesis. It has an excellent understory to it, very dark.
  20. Erm..there are the 'Reboot' movies and the End of Evangelion movie if that's what you mean.