Need anime suggestions!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thecontroller, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Eww... But your suggestion of Gir is AMAZING! Brilliant Jenkins!
  2. There was rumour of a third series to code geass, can anyone confirm this?
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  3. i hope
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  4. I heard the same thing but don't a series but a movie, all you can do is hope and the ending left us with that question
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  5. Are you serious?!?! That's how Code Geass ends? A giant cliffhanger? Who gets killed? What happens to Nunnaly?!?! This is horrible!!! There has to be a conclusion!
  6. You've already seen all 50 or so episodes? O_O There are two seasons, if you didn't know. Look up Lelouch of the Rebellion R2. I believe that's what it is called.
  7. Yeah... I realized. It's so dramatic :p
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  8. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Neon Genesis Evangellion..but i'm happy to meet another person here who's watched and liked Vandread! :D
  9. I found Vandread to be one of my favorites. Just lovable characters, fun story line, etc.
  10. ^ it was good show, I was sad when it ended lol
  11. I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion... The first 2 episodes that is. I couldn't find some of the episodes.
  12. I couldn't agree more ^^. I found the same thing in Cowboy Bebop, in additon to the amazing soundtrack Yoko Kanno made for the show.
  13. I found all the episodes, in addition to the 'End of Evangellion' movie on a site.. i'll look for it for you if you'd like.
  14. :eek: Very much please! The story looks thrilling.
  15. you guys got me addicted to anime.. Im officially going to start code geass tommorow :).. Thanks Shady!
    thecontroller and Dwight5273 like this.
  16. Psh. Thank you! Always glad to have another anime fan in the world. :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  17. i use animeseason.com most of the time and it works well and not too many adds
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  18. Good news, i've found a seemingly promising sight. Let me just make sure all the vids play in both sub and dub