Name Changing

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JParsonsX, Apr 8, 2015.

?

Are you going to change your name?

Yes 24 vote(s) 31.6%
No 27 vote(s) 35.5%
Maybe 10 vote(s) 13.2%
I like reading forums and pie 34 vote(s) 44.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gave**
  2. I did change my name. I had changed it to markm, my first name and my middle initial. But the more I thought about it, everyone knows me on here as markethan13, and why confuse friends? The only time I ever type my own name anyway is when I vote, so what does it matter to me? I have changed it back to this name, and here it shall remain, for good or ill. Unless , I could be captainAwesome, cause that would just be......awesome:p
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  3. lol
    Many players on smp4 already know how old I am, and I'm quite happy with my age. Isn't 30 the new 18? :D
  4. Yeah, but you're very young :p (if I remember right) which means it doesn't matter much.
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  5. Well, I'm not 6! I'm 12 1/2
    607 likes this.
  6. Actually...I might keep th Chocolate and change the numbers.....
  7. Chocolate, I hope you realize that even if you were to change it, it won't work because of stuff. pie out.
    Chocolate800 and luckycordel like this.
  8. Wut? I got the first part xD :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. welllllll. Yea.
    Chocolate800 and luckycordel like this.
  10. bump? or nah? btw: I am officially changing my username to Chocolate1000! (If I can figure out how to get to my profile on mojang =P) Since, everyone knows me as Chocolate
  11. Hm... why do you like 1000 better than 800?
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  12. 1000 has been my lucky number.... something about 800 just doesn't quite satisfy me ;)
  13. When its safe, I'm finally able to change my name from "jaari" to "Jaari".
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  14. xD
  15. "When it's safe"? :p
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  16. Welp, I can't figure out how to change my name again. :/ im staying as JPGamer1000
  17. You can only change it once in 30 days.
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  18. If you want to change name, go ahead and do it before someone else takes it. its safe to change names already, just new name wont take effect on EMC.
    Chocolate800, nick_godoy and 607 like this.
  19. There any date as to when name changes on EMC will take place? I understand you are busy no rush just a question :)
    Chocolate800 likes this.
  20. sometime after 1.8