My Refrigerator Set a Pizza Box on Fire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Slvr, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yum, blood sauce.
  2. Okay, but what the heck is garlic butter? Is it garlic seasoning in butter? Do people really use this as a dip?
    khixan likes this.
  3. Drink it.
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  4. Basically. It's amazing, regardless.
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  5. All Papa John's are defective.
  6. Seeing how a lightbulb set Slvr's box on fire, I think your right.
    We3_MPO and Slvr like this.

7. o.o what the heck? Lightbulbs setting pizza boxes on fire, I think this is a bad omen!
  8. I think Slvr should change the title of this thread to:
    [CONTROVERSIAL] What pizza is the best? BONUS - My fridge burned my pizza box. You won't believe post 4, WHO DID THIS? :D
    Murphys__Law, 607 and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  9. I think your refrigerator is running backwards ;)
  10. Just to redirect the topic a little because I feel too many glossed over it and jumped right into the pizza debate--
    MY REFRIGERATOR SET A PIZZA BOX ON FIRE

Murphy's Law.
    We3_MPO, Harp4Christ, khixan and 5 others like this.
  11. To be fair. When you start talking about pizza, you must be prepared for a great pizza debate to occur. Also, you live an interesting life. xD Never have I seen a fridge do the opposite of what it was suppose to do.
    607, Harp4Christ, khixan and 2 others like this.
  12. I mean, I blamed Toade on page one but then I realized I can't give him the kind of infamy this deserves. Sorry Toade. Break something and we'll remember you like Hash or Chin?

Also, I'd like to point out I knocked myself out on the cabinet on the wall above the frog that you can barely see in the picture, and I managed to lose my entire left thumbnail opening a box of cat litter.

(Because this was relevant to the discussion.)
  13. I think she's using Undyne's Fridge.
  14. Pizza hut you animal
  15. I call things/ppl defective. No swiping my catchphrases ;)
    You're coming out my way eventually. #1 priority is now to "fix" this lmao
    Murphys__Law likes this.
  16. I like Pizza Hut, Little Ceasers, and a couple locals I won't mention cause I wanna keep them to myself.
    FadedMartian and Murphys__Law like this.
  17. I will order my OWN Papa John's with the delicious garlic butter... or just eat whatever pizza y'all get because I like just pizza in general
    khixan likes this.
  18. My ad choices now:

Restaurant Takeout Menu
    Free Pizza Coupons
    Pizza Pizza Menu Specials
    IP Minecraft Server

I hate you guys so much
    FadedMartian and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  19. :D blood sauce tho
    khixan and FadedMartian like this.
  20. Now that I think about it, your fridge perhaps hates you from cramming an entire pizza box inside of it? And loosing an entire thumbnail on the litter box?? What kind of voodoo cult black magic have you been practicing in your home? lol:eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.