My Idea's

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheRobotChicken, Dec 16, 2012.

?

what idea should i do

give away all my money and start over 15 vote(s) 38.5%
make a building out of diamond blocks 5 vote(s) 12.8%
be the leading TEXP leader for the month 6 vote(s) 15.4%
build the ultimate shop on smp2 13 vote(s) 33.3%
    1. Build the ultimate shop. With ultimate aesthetics, ultimate navigation through teleportation, and ultimate opportunity presented to the customer.
    2. Keep the shop closed to the public.
    3. Apply on the forums to suppliers. Practice division of labour and specialization, have 3 supply teams, one for raw materials, one for building materials, and one for manufactured materials. Have each team set up a colony and a Town factory to gather and process all goods. Have a Team Leader, a Gatherer, a Hauler (to take the goods to you), a Blacksmith (to mine for stuff like diamonds to make tools), and a Farmer (to farm renewable resources) in each team. Create other jobs if necessary, and make sure the teams interact with each other.
    4. Once you have your suppliers, have them begin, and open your shop when you have enough stock coming in. Pay them a reasonable wage and commission if they overdo their quota.
    5. Operate competitions for a supply contract. Anyone who wants to become a supplier must apply with a wage demand, after which they have 24 hours to get as many goods as possible. At the end of the day, they must return with the goods. You then calculate how much you're paying for.
    So, if I get a stack of diamonds in a day, and someone else gets half a stack of emeralds and half a stack of diamonds in 2 days, you figure out the value of each supply load, you divide it by the time it took us in days, and you figure out who can get the most valuable goods in the space of a day. Anyone contracted who fails to make a quota should be disciplined through ejection from the organization immediately.

6. Reinvest all the money you make into developing supply lines so contractors are able to get more goods per day. Develop things such as Nether infrastructure for fast travel to the colonies, education courses to teach blacksmiths and gatherers how to mine among other things, and of course use the money to expand your supply lines.

I reccommend you start off small, though. Just have a single team at the start, made up of yourself, and aim to gather a single good for selling. After a while, expand your range and your team, and make another team after a while. Keep expanding the business until you're making more money than the amount that is paid out in daily bonuses each day, approximately 800,000r per day, at which point you will be in control of the wealth, just like the 0.1% of the UAE.

One other thing you could do is you could do a sponsorship deal with your employees/team members if they are embarking on their own project. This will accelerate your rupee income further.
    vividOptimism and HxCami10 like this.
  1. Maybe in real life, but organised stuff doesn't work as efficiently and reliable as you make it out when you type it up instead of putting it into action on EMC, with most of our players kids who need to be asked 10 times and need to be told directly what to do (which is just natural) so good luck haha. :)
    ZBSDKryten, Dwight5273 and mba2012 like this.
  2. I think u should make a shop that sells everything and is cheap, make it on a different server like smp6, there is barly any shops on smp6.
  3. Haha this is so true, the complex ideas that may work in reality never work in Emc which is why I get everything myself
    Dwight5273, mba2012 and Pab10S like this.
  4. Yep
    Cheap and stocked don't go well together, you need to either pick which one you'd prefer or go for 50/50 efforts on both aspects :)
  5. Why do you think I've divided the labour up? So each kid has one job, easy to remember.
  6. Sometimes kids don't understand their task. Lets keep the complex ideas at bay.
  7. Sorry ISMOOCH, I called dibs ten months ago on Diamond King. I am a generous king though, so I will grant you the title and office of "Sir ISMOOCH of Almostasgreatasbob" or "ISMOOCH, Duke of Iwishiwasbob", your pick! :p

Also, let it be know that I am also the Wither King. ;)
  8. How about Emperor Smooch of Bansbob. ;)
  9. That also has a good ring to it!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. darn those magical green powers!!!
  11. It wouldn't work, never does on EMC because it's too complicated - unless you're working with young adults or adults. The system relies on too many people... anyways, moving on. :p
    southpark347, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  12. Nice try. :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. well glad to see people want my money the most...
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  14. Welcome to the world ;P
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 and mba2012 like this.
  15. They don't seem to often work in reality either - if our new bus service is anything to go by :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. Soooooooooo... Can I err have all your money yet?
  17. What... About... NOW?!?
  18. I call spamz!