My head collection was stollen

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by maxkobe1, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Can't look around if you don't have move. :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Sorry bout the double post, but this might not be the only reason, best to examine everything though..
  3. ok i have checked everything switched passwords but the point is nothing is being done about the situation
  4. Wrong. Read this thread and you can see that there are plenty of players trying to help you out.

I'd especially like to ask you to go over my question about where you placed them.

Update: answered in-game.

I can understand that you're upset, but you also need to realize that there's only so much we can do. By default residences are fully protected against griefing. It's basically impossible for anyone to steal your stuff without having permissions to do so. Also, and please don't pick this up in the wrong way, but in most of these cases it turns out to be an oversight of some sort.

Like with the last /event: there were plenty of players who commented that some chests didn't give any reward. While in fact it did: it just got stacked to some other items in their inventory.

That doesn't apply here, obviously, but my point is that its easy to overlook something obvious.

But before anyone can do something further it is important to know what exactly happened. Which is why I asked those questions above.
    607, Kytula, crafter31211 and 2 others like this.
  5. I am not taking this the wrong way i think you guys are great for trying to help i have looked everywhere for about 2 hours before contacting staff
    Kytula likes this.
  6. In the mean time Max showed me around the residence. Heads were placed against the wall, other items under it using item frames. The latter has been an issue in the past before, but I am not aware of any issues right now. I'm diving into the news / update section for that.

I cannot be sure (obviously) but I am starting to become convinced that this could have been a glitch or something wierd. Even though it sounds a bit odd (sorry, but that's my opinion). Also; it's EMC's way to focus on the positive and not the negative. Having said that I'm planning to get GRIP involved into this, but that won't be my decision alone to make (going to talk to the others first).

We can't refund everything, but we can go a long way to ease some of the pain.
    PetuniaFigtree, maxkobe1 and Kytula like this.
  7. Are you absolutely certain the heads were taken off your residence by another player who had the flags to do so and are not in another location (chests, inventories, another smp, in possession of alts, etc.)?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. After seriously thinking about it i have decided i will not leave emc
    Kytula likes this.