[My Final Giveaway]+[Res Griefing]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by journeynaut, Apr 30, 2013.

1. 35 please! Sorry to see you getting off but seems your not sad :)
    Take care!
  2. 25, even i though I never talked to you i bet you probably one of the coolest people on the server.
  3. I'll have 40 if it's open. Sad to see another person leaving :(
  4. 29 thanks ^.^
  5. I'm to late but have fun with the rest of your life :)
    I don't think we will take down you're cabin though it is a very nice place!
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  6. Both numbers are taken and there are no numbers left.
  7. You are the winner! I will set an access chest with your prizes. You will get the rupees on my final day.
    Steven7485 likes this.
  8. You are a gentleman and a scholar, best wishes.
  9. I would not describe myself as either of those, but thank you for the sentiment. Edit: Although sometimes I like to pretend that I am a scholar.
    Steven7485 likes this.
  10. Sad to see you go, Wish you look in your future endeavors :(
  11. Sad to see you go D:
    Good Luck in your future adventures.
  12. There are no more numbers available.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  13. It's over and the winner has been revealed.
    HylianNinja and Crazy1800 like this.
  14. I won? :confused: I don't think I have ever won anything lol. Thanks a bunch!
  15. You know, I hate these threads. "I'm Leaving, I'm Leaving". It depresses me so much. Please, Don't leave EMC hylian. you were one of da first people i met, and you were always friendly. If you are indeed leaving, i am honestly sad to see you go :(. I might quit, with all of my friends quitting:(
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Ok then 33
    Edit: Forget this post.
  17. After much consideration, I will not leave the forums (for now). The res griefing will still take place on May 7th. In the future I will have leave the forums, but I do not think I can give it up now.
  18. Dude, i wud have replied sooner, but i was rly busy, and i like freaked out when i read that u were leaving...

Ive only seen u ingame like once or twice, and only in the chat, but i know that ur a pretty awesome guy from the forums...

Im just glad that u can atleast stay on the forums, where i know u best as the kewl guy u r! XD