[My Final Giveaway]+[Res Griefing]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by journeynaut, Apr 30, 2013.

1. what time on may 7th? (please make it after 6:00pm eatsern!) thats 4:00 for me
  2. I haven't decided yet. I will post the time that morning.
  3. Please post the time soon:p if its after 5:30pm EST, i can make it!
  4. Same as Electro.
  5. The res griefing will begin at 7:10 US Central time.
  6. Sweet! thanks! thats 6:10 for me:p
  7. Res griefing to begin in about six minutes!
  8. March 9th, 2012, HylianNinja was looking for a multiplayer server after growing bored of singleplayer. He had purchased Minecraft in early December of 2011, but had not tried any multiplayer after hearing horror stories of terrible servers. He was scanning the list of servers on Minecraftopia when he saw a server named Empire Minecraft. He decided to try at least this one multiplayer server after seeing the website which looked very professional. After connecting to the server he was amazed at the town. He had connected to smp 4 because all the rest were full, and he quickly claimed res 8873. He built a house and barn, started a small shop, and joined a wild base or two. But in the summer he begin to grow bored, so he packed up and moved to res 1800 on smp 1. He joined a a couple more wild bases; his favorite wild base is The Sunstreak Islands. But alas, he doesn't play much Minecraft anymore, so now it is time for HylianNinja to take his leave of Empire Mincraft servers. HylianNinja has unclaimed his res on his 424th day.
  9. :(
    We'll miss you Ninja.
    God Bless
    brickstrike and WolfThunderblade like this.