My Empire Minecraft promotional video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Ch33zus, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Wonderful having my outpost featured in it
    Ch33zus likes this.
  2. np bro <3
  3. Excellent video! While I agree with the others about the flickering and quit cuts being a bit much for me at times, this was very high quality in terms of the music, transitions, and showcased features and makes a very good video. If I were you, I would definitely apply for Stream Team.
    Qkazooo, ShelLuser, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  4. I really like the quality of the video! and I look forward to seeing you on the stream team and the pleasure of more videos ^_^
    607 and Ch33zus like this.
  5. +1 dis great
    Ch33zus likes this.
  6. Very good!!
    Some of the editing, especially in the start, was a bit too much for my liking, but honestly, I can say that most people of the youth nowadays actually really like this kind of stuff :p
    Very well done!
    Ch33zus likes this.
  7. Thanks! I have to agree with you completely
    607 likes this.
  8. (watched it yesterday before going to bed) Was pretty awesome! Though there would be maybe little things I'd personally change, I think you did really nail it. :)
    Ch33zus and 607 like this.
  9. i agree thigh JD but otherwise amazing vid :D
    Ch33zus likes this.
  10. The music and stuttering weren't to my personal taste, but as for the rest, very nice. I liked a lot of the editing, I think there's great potential for all sorts of great editing with your software and your skills, and you clearly stated lots of facts and had some good video content!
    Ch33zus and 607 like this.
  11. Thanks man, there's small things that i would change too but with video editing, once its edited and you need to re edit a clip for something It tends to knock out the motivation for me so I keep it as it is and move on to new clips xd
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. Thanks!
    thanks bb ;)
  13. Really? If you keep the project file, it wouldn't be too inconvenient to do small edits, right?
  14. You are right, although i do re-edit some clips its just when I'm not feeling it and i spent 20-40 minute on like 25 seconds of the vid and I need to re-edit I just lose motivation entirely (If any of what i just said makes sense)
    607 likes this.
  15. I think I understand! It's like "I spend so much time making that only to undo it again??..."
    Ch33zus likes this.
  16. Yeah man, exactly that.
  17. Nice video! It's really good! :D
    Ch33zus likes this.
  18. Thanks! ^^
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.