My 9/11 memorial project.

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by vividOptimism, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Any pictures/updates Vivid? :)
  2. If you only new what I have planed. :)

Tomorrow. I'm on my laptop at work. I can only see 1/3 up the buildings :D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. hows this going?
  4. Slow but steady. I spent most of yesterday in creative mode. Now the project has gotten that much bigger. I'm staying focused and working nonstop.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  5. i visited it.....it is EPIC!
  6. fyi I did not get a bump warning.

Just an update, all of the 34 planed floors are complete. 16 floors are not finished and will not be, as I have no plans for them. Next step is to finish the tower entryways, work on the teleport system, complete both tower parks, and lighting.
  7. Any idea when the memorial will be done :D
  8. To do list: Lighting, Pathway renovation, add water to the reflecting pools, parks, teleport system, and the "wow" factor. I should be able to get everything but the "wow" factor done this week. Bad news is the latter may take a month or more. My wife says she will help but we will see. I'm putting as much time as I possibly can into it :)

Short answer, month and a half
  9. Okay!... I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!!
  10. Clapping.gif
  11. you asked for chandelier ideas. one of the most commonly used chandeliers is fences and either glowstone or torches.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  12. I'm sad I can't help much, but I will donate 1k
  13. :p
  14. I to am saddened by the event that happened that day although I was very young when I watch documentaries it fills me with sadness so I think what you are doing is wonderful and I would like to help in every way I can, I will give you what I can that I am not using and set up a chest at my place with rescources that I have and you say you need, if you would like you could set up a chest at your memorial and I will put materials in it so you do not have to come to smp2, keep up the good work.

P.S. my residence is at 4258 so you dont have to repeatedly type my name to come to my residence, just come to my res and go to your left along the mossy cobblestone path towards the pick up hut and a chest should be set up.
  15. Thank you very much. I no longer need donations. I am at a very tedious point of the project, I promise it will be worth the wait. :)
  16. damn already started getting stuff but ok, I sent to talk to you when you were on smp4 but when I came on you were offline so i did /p vividOptimism and it said last seen: seconds ago on this server (smp4) that always happens to me
  17. still tell me if you need something