MAKE VIVIDOPTIMISM A DIAMOND SUPPORTEr $ FREE UNTIL HE"S DONE HIS PROJECT

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeAubey, Jan 1, 2013.

?

Make vivid a supporter for free for a limited time

Yes, it is a good project 1 vote(s) 50.0%
No, i'm a hater and don't care about 9/11 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteo, I wanna go make a Holocaust memorial, can I have diamond supporter? It's not like I'll be enjoying it in ways other than building the memorial, and if you don't give it you're anti-Semitic. diamond ploxxxx
  2. If you want him to be diamond supporter, pay for it yourself.

Also, I hate 9/11. We should move on and forget about it, and stop it from happening again. The US army also kills the amount of innocent people killed in 9/11 a day, but times that by 10...And that's the US Army ALONE.
  3. So.... Vivid is a diamond supporter? So I fail to see the purpose of this thread, the poll is bias as well. So I am just going to go ahead an close this.

EDIT: Ah, I do see now (kind of) what you were trying to do. If anyone would ever feel the need to donate to another player for their supporter status that is possible. But, just because a project may have some kind of emotional attachment to you or the builder does not warrant that they should receive free services while doing so :p.

This was not the first memorial to 9/11 on EMC, and it probably will not be the last. And, IRL, memorials cost money, those workers do not just build them for free :p.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.