[Museum] 16500 EMC Museum

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hashhog, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Ok, I didnt see one on display so i was wondering. :)
  2. still 4 or 5 items to go :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. You should put me in the museum as "Oldest Active Member"

#1345DaysOld
    ShelLuser and hashhog3000 like this.
  4. I can loany maxarias head if you want. And nor the promo the legit one u can place it.
    ShelLuser and hashhog3000 like this.
  5. I'm not sure how you managed to get that, but I won't ask. :p I'll send you a private message the next time I see you ingame! :D Thanks so much! :)

EDIT: Once we've got the Italian Flag on SMP8, I'll post another update I've been meaning to do for a while. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I love the design, great museum.
  7. Museum Update #9 - Spaghetti Update

Part 1 - New Items on Display!
    • Maxarias head added. Thanks to finch_rocks_1 for loaning it!
    • Flag of Italy added.
    Part 2 - Party Planning
    • Now that I'm fully on break, the following things have been established:
      • There will be a game where you have to find clues to get an end result (see Bigdavie's Easter Egg hunt, as it's similar to that)
      • It will be in a week or less.
      • The thread draft has been completed.
    • Expect more news on this. Remember, it will be small, but fun! :D
    Part 3 - Lobby Clearing
    • Removed FDNY21 statue from lobby.
    • Removed FDNY21 altar from lobby.
    • Posted screenshots of statue with head blown off on other threads.
    Part 4 - Minor Fixes
    • Updated loan section with Maxarias head by finch_rocks_1.
    • Updated Staff Heads section.
      • Removed a retired staff member or two.
      • Gave AlexChance, B4DMAN5IMON, and ItsMeMatheus their new forum titles.
    • Added the thread link to the message boards in the lobby, as that should've been added a loooong time ago.
    Part 5 - General Updates/Major Changes
    • The names of all possible items were given their proper color and formatting on signs; unfortunately, a few were not able to receive this change due to length (i.e. Referral Blocks of Clickyness and I-Day armor/sword), but I thought it was a nice change that adds more color to the museum.
    • The Flags area received a major change. It now consists of two large boards that are capable of holding eight flags each. However, this meant the signs saying which country they were for had to be removed.
      • To fix this problem, a preview chest was added that uses renamed banners as a key so that you can see which flag is for which country. I think it's a cool little system. :)
    • The Voters Gear floor and the Empire Contest/Award Items floor were switched, because I felt that some of the ultra-rare items should be at the top of the museum.
      • Signs in the teleport area were changed appropriately.
    FDNY21 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  8. Out of the dorm atm I will mail the head when I get back later tonight.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. Thanks! I wasn't trying to rush you, I just wanted to push the update out without having to make another little one later. :p
  10. This is truly upsetting :( It was only a matter of time :rolleyes:
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. Museum Update #10 - Entertaining Update

• Empire Armor (80k members boots) has been added to the Event Items floor. :)
    Part 2 - 16500 Grand Opening Party
    • The thread is here at last! Go to THIS LINK for more information on how you can win prizes and have a good time!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. i know its a bit late but i have 2 things you may be interested in having there just renamed items but there the originals
    1. Effin Wedding Frosting it was dropped at effinbatmans drop party after he got married and was from the wedding cake that people made him (idk who)
    2. Lava Parkour 1st place 5/30/15 i won it at the first ever Castle Events on utopia its was given out for completeing the parkour first idk if youd be interested :)
  13. Those are just renamed items, as they dont have anything that is special like colours,
  14. As finch said, while your offer is appreciated, I'm currently only accepting unique EMC items that can not be produced by regular players (items with colored names, special abilities, lore, etc.). Thanks again for your offer!
  15. ur museum is awesome. i had a great time. was too busy to look @ stuff in ur chests to do the contest, lol! ^.^

i think u should add a short story on items history. u have icc head, my friend also has one. but whats it about?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  16. Museum Update #11 - Pirate Update

• Jolly Roger flag added to Flags/Heads floor.
    Part 2 - Bug Fixes/Updates
    • Staff head section updated with new titles and staff member pedestals. Please feel free to donate or loan staff heads! We have very few staff heads at 16500, and I'd love to see some more swelling the ranks. :)
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  17. Bump. Expect a minor update soon. :)
  18. Museum Update #12 - Colorful Update

• Aikar Signature added to Event/Misc Items floor
    • Meteor Bow added to Promo Items (2015) floor
    • Independence Day Firework (2015) added to Promo Items (2015) floor
    • Empire Firework (2015) added to Promo Items (2015) floor
    • EMC Logo flag added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
    Part 2 - Major Changes
    • New ColorStand Technology added!
      • Every stand has an item frame on top with an image/block of the item inside; these are just regular items, not specially named items. This basically just makes the museum much more colorful and adds variety to the item stands.
      • Please note that enchanted items will not appear as enchanted, because many shiny promos are not possible to make with Vanilla methods and I wanted to stay consistent; similarly, I-Day armor sprites will not appear the proper color.
      • Head items currently do not have items. I will be getting a few of my alt's head so that I can put Steve heads in these frames.
    • New BookPeeker Technology added!
      • In the informational blurb of written book items, there is now a link to an Imgur album that shows all pages of the book.
      • This has been added to the Book of Colors, Aikar Signature, Community Defender Certificate, and Holiday Message items; Tales of Eternia may eventually receive a more limited version.
    • Updates to the Staff Heads Area!
      • Staff titles updated
      • Spaces for AnonReturns, Damiensmom11, and ElfinPineapple0 heads added
      • Head boards have been expanded to make room for more heads; they now look fancier as well.
    Part 3 - Minor Fixes
    • Added a preview sign to the Bonus Chest stand
    • Made changes to Flags area to accommodate the large EMC Logo banner
    • Changed banner in museum thread; this is likely a temporary banner, but I don't know what the future holds.
    Part 4 - Thread Store
    • There is now an official promo buy/sell thread for the museum located at THIS LINK. Please take a look to support the museum and maybe score an item or two!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Museum Update #13 - Head Update

• Thanks to PenguinDJ for loaning three heads! :)
      • Baradar67's head added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
      • Manchildie's head added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
      • ElfinPineapple0's head added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
    • Thanks to Agent_Creeper23 for donating a head! :D
      • Dramanya's head added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
    • Breezyman's head added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
    • Thanks to Runningrhino for loaning an EMC Games Medal!
      • Runningrhino's Diamond Medal added to Contest/Award Items Floor
    • Thanks to Defne_The_Boss for loaning a Supporter Gift!
      • Iron version of Supporter Gift added to Token Items and Vouchers floor
    • Freedom Blade (<<< DO NOT CLAIM : CLAIM CHEST ABOVE >>> version) added to the Freedom Blade display on the Promo Items (2014) floor
    Part 2 - Minor Fixes
    • Freedom Blade info changed to reflect the new blade's addition.
    • Removed 7/10 of the clue signs from my old grand opening event. There are still three left somewhere that I couldn't find. If you spot one, please let me know. :)
    • Updated loaners' and donor's sections of the thread.
  20. Museum Update #14 - Cookie Update

• Thanks to Ben3400 for loaning a head! :)
      • Seffychan's head added to Mob/Staff Heads + Flags floor
    • 2015 Birthday Cookie added to the Award/Contest Items floor
    Part 2 - Minor Fixes
    • Took away the training titles of certain mods :)
    • Removed retired staff
    • Adjusted loaning section