Murphy's Law! (Server Connection Issue)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Problem is that Minecraft doesn't check if the player is still "alive" resulting in Ghost entities.

It doesn't handle the environment very well PLUS Minecraft is not multi-threaded(sadly).
  2. count carpet fibers to pass the time hehe
    Equinox_Boss and thecontroller like this.
  3. One time I counted how many pixels are there in a game boy advanced SP using a needle to track my count.
  4. what if i don't have a freand ={
  5. Do you have an Android phone? Or a iPhone 4S? You can have a conversation with Assistant for Android and Siri for iPhone!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. lol and queen i know your my freand
  7. yep definately, anyways back on topic lol
  8. That's how addicted people are :)

So.... anyways. I want to say that the staff of EMC is doing such a great job, but at the same time I feel like things are getting out of hand lately. We are actually paying big cash to unfinnished products and a bunch of people.

Please do not get me wrong. In my opinion they're still doing good work in making one of the best MC servers out there, but I just want to let people realize this.

Still getting the "you can only connect once"-error, so I'm gonna sleep. It's 3:27AM here :p
    Yes, I am addicted too!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Maybe the staff should do /kickall and so everyone can get back on.
  10. or /kill-all but tell everyone to logoff 1st
  11. to kill all of thoues gost. lol
  12. they will mostlikely do a all server reboot that will kick us all off
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. it let me on yay...lol
  14. Everyone please try logging in =]

If you haven't already.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. it works :D
  16. Yaaa justin guy and everyone who helped:)
  17. Roblikescake - a 3 month supporter and only playing on server for 2 months. #win
    roblikescake likes this.
  18. I've already got my Diamond Supporter paid for through July 28th. :)
  19. I lagged sooooo much that i logged out. Now I have to do that code again! People (21) are on smp9 right now and I think my siblings and I are the only ones out. Please fix soon!

Thanks,
    Mr_Boeing777 and family.
  20. a_beast_fruit likes this.