Murphy's Law! (Server Connection Issue)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Okay there seems to be an issue with the kicking. Seeing as you are ghost logins right now square won't let me kick any players. I apologise as this is the first time the kicking method hasn't worked =/

And I was going to have so much fun with it =[
  2. I don't think they've been rebooted just yet. It's still showing the same people on the servers list on the forum.
  3. actually, i do, however WHILE typing my comment, in that few minute span, someone already asked, and got the answer i was looking for. no need to get all worked up...
  4. its not just you hun, several others did the same thing lol
  5. well maybe the same happened to them. this thread is growing very quickly, and we're not all 60 word per minute typers :)
  6. i'm not either i type with only my 2 index fingers lol
  7. True, but people like DogsRNice are just spamming and going off topic, making it hard for us to see what posts are legitimate and which aren't.
  8. If i'm getting the one server at a time error, should i get an admin to kick me, or just let it go till its fixed?
  9. SecretAznEks likes this.
  10. we all waiting on a reboot or pm nursekilljoy asking to be kick they will get to you when they can. i too am still waiting. no worries be happy!! happy happy joy joy it will be ok soon
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  11. Ya well that doesn't really help me..
  12. well come on now! their humans not robots be patient.
  13. How does it not? Have you already PMed her?
    roblikescake likes this.
  14. How does it not?:confused:
    roblikescake likes this.
  15. I was talking about Panda's post, he/she basically send me to the quote i read to ask that question, yes i PM'd her.
  16. Familiar post is familiar. :D
  17. Well then why did you have to ask that question...
    "Should I get an admin to kick me, even though I have already PMed one asking to be kicked?"
  18. She.
    <--- I have pretty eyes...well eye. :)
    But just PM her and then wait. I'm sure she's being spammed with people panicking that they can't get on and need to be kicked.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  19. I didn't. I don't know if i need to be kicked or if the server just needs to be fixed. That was my question.
  20. i'm so sorry to say this but Dun Dun Duuun! lol