Murphy's Law! (Server Connection Issue)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 1, 2012.

1. 1 hour, 6 pages :)
  2. Once the server is rebooted, you will be able to get on, but you might still have to be kicked.
  3. 1 hour already?! wow look at that time past so quickly! i knew counting carpet fibers to pass the time would work eventually lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. The servers are running fine, I have logged in and out of them. Since none of you are actually truly logged in I'm not able to kick anyone at the moment, from square OR in game.

Patience is a virtue.
    Crazy1080 and SecretAznEks like this.
  5. Now whenever I go on it say's "You can only be on 1 EMC Server at a time." I'm not on any servers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I feel so stupid waiting for something to be done and I can't help:(
  7. great minds think alike. i keep telling them all to be patient yet i fall on deaf ears i think lol. no offense to any that may actually be deaf. my apologies if u are offended.
  8. The server list on the home page is screwed up, it says 75/60 on smp1 and on other servers it says 53/60 but when i see the server on minecraft it says 0/60. What is up?
  9. you don't fall on deaf ears, its just the people who are patient don't waste there time being annoying on forums.
  10. LOL, EMC's reaction to server failure.....

11. yep that would be my response too lol
  12. Patience?
    Kamehameha
    queendiva1 likes this.
  13. How come when ever i try to logg on it says You cant be connected to more than one server at a time when all i am running is minecraft?
  14. plz go back and read pages 1-6 ty
  15. That is what I would do if Minecraft dissapeared.
  16. But then why can other people get on?
  17. it has to do with you being logged in while the server crashed. now you are "Ghost" logged in.
  18. cuz they were not logged in at the time the servers went down so the system lets them in, those of us that were on the system thinks we're still there
  19. Wow thats unfair! lol
    Now what am i going to do? Go outside oh wait its raining! :mad:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Read a book, Play Single player, watch tv, surf youtube, eat a bagel, talk to a friend.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.