Most rare promos?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wildbeast23, May 7, 2016.

1. As Haro said, most items mentioned here are rares as opposed to promos which are obtained via /promo or as a promotion in the /shop.

Talking promos, the Incitatus/Saltar/Valens 2nd year anniversary horses are quite high up on the list. Remember that promos were available to everyone when they came out, so it's only going to be the older ones and the ones that haven't been re-released that will bag you the most cash. A promo with a rare typo may get you a lot too, such as the 2013 Birthday Cake, which was a typo as it was meant to be 2014. It was quickly fixed, but a few 2013 ones got out into circulation. Take a look at the promotional items list if you want to find more promos: https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/promotional-items/

As for other rares such as event items and contest items, there are quite a few things that only have one or a few of that specified item in existence. I won't list them all as there is a massive list of event items on the Wiki that you can go through, but I'll list some of the rarest that come to mind:
    ICC Sword of UDDER Justice
    ICC Birthday Suit
    Arena Blade
    Arena Longbow
    80k Member Armour
    A piece of a pyramid
    Impossiball
    Maxarian Shoes
    Sarah Jane's Warpstar/White Point Star
    Empire Contest Items (Builder's Wand, Poet's Quill, etc)

There are lots of other ones that have a limited run of say 16, 32 or 64 or perhaps more or even less, you can usually see these limitations on the item's wiki page if they had a limited run.

If you want lists of promos, event items and even more custom items, then please visit the wiki pages for those items! Here's the link to custom items: https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/custom-items/
    SirTah and wildbeast23 like this.
  2. Clever! I'd have to agree with you :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. They are not created via glitch. Since the egg was not used there was a very small chance that the horse variant spawned would be a donkey. I am not sure if that has been adjusted in newer horses, but the original three promo horses could rarely turn out donkeys.
    MrsWishes likes this.
  4. I always thought it was a glitch with firing a horse from a dispenser that got fixed a while ago?
  5. Never heard of that.:confused: I vaguely remember Aikar mentioning (long ago) that donkey promo horses could be created.
  6. The rose bouquet is definitely one of the most rare, there is only 10 in existence and were given out last Valentines day.
  7. Not even close to the items that only exist in singular quantities. Impossiball, Sarah Jane Warpstar, White Point Star, etc, are all far more rare than the Rose Bouquets.
    Nighthawk3846 likes this.
  8. Yes there was a glitch that the Donkey/Mule variants COULD be created with dispensers. All those users were banned for use of an exploit shortly after it was discovered. This exploit method does NOT work anymore.
    SkareCboi and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. I've never even heard of those. XD. I did say one of the most though, I do know there are far more rare items that exist.