More Moderators Incoming!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 18, 2014.

1. So
    • OrigamiJoe
    • RainbowChin
    • ArtemisV
    • ?
    • ?
    • ?
    • ?
  2. 4 more people are being chosen? Sorry i really dont know :/
  3. Just my predictions o3o
    Maybe some other people from mumble :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Welcome All New Mods! :)
  5. WCG_Elite, pandaseatramen, _Stads_ (not expecting but hoping), and hopefully a return of alexchance.
  6. Congrats to all new and soon to be new mods! :D

Just remember that even though you guys might think those people might be good for mod, doesn't actually mean they are. Who knows what kind of evil criteria IcC has for staff :p
    72Volt, Damiensmom11 and brickstrike like this.
  7. I think it is really who's soul is the easiest to extract.
  8. I think that that's kind of biased.
  9. Lacking a soul, I didn't have that problem.
    Damiensmom11 and mba2012 like this.
  10. Just my predictions. I'm not saying only those people could be good mods, I just think that they'd be good candidates.
    And how is that biased?
  11. He said may or may not.
  12. Likely referring to bias towards your friends and/or active community members.
  13. Ya'll be nice... This is a Good Thread... Let's keep it that way :)
  14. I am a friend of stads but I would guess him if i did not even know him. Like rainbow, he is a wiki guru. It is a long shot, but a possibility.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Well I don't talk to them much (expect battmeghs), but I can still make predictions :)
    battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  16. Welcome all the new staff!
  17. I would apply but I am just 11 ._.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  18. Congrats everyone!
    Mexme1 likes this.
  19. You can apply. There is nothing to loose. Age is not a limiter. It is adult mindset which makes or break an application. There is nothing to loose, anyways. Applications are all secret and never released to public.
  20. The fact that you're 11 doesn't mean you're not qualified. You could know every rule on EMC like the back of your hand, or be the most mature person you know when you're that young. However, being 11 and being a staff member may be a little overwhelming. According to other staff members, it's a big responsibility and you have a lot of work to do.
    Mexme1 likes this.