Moderator Application [Updated February 17th, 2012]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by GameKribJEREMY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it doesnt end... this is just for the pool of applications to build for the staff to sort through as they need it.
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  2. Yes it is. Protecting the server is a tedious job and mods cant cover all times so they are constantly exepting new moderators :)
  3. I have tshack :)
  4. what do you mean, "I have tshack"?

im not a mod

but i still like to help out :)
  5. Lol, this was a late reply to your earlier post tshack:

6. ohhhh
  7. how do u become moderator? :)
  8. yes it was shaun i just did another one ;)
  9. :rolleyes:

READ.
    nnnnmc1, ecto5380 and Beardswell like this.
  10. The way I see it, when there is eventually enough applicants that have been selected it would become quite rare to not see a moderator online. I think this is what Jeremy is slowly working towards, but selecting the moderators is a hard job, the applicant has to have the best intentions for the server.

Guys, I believe that this part of running a server is the hardest, you can't necessarily tell what someones true unerlying motives are from text on a screen.

No need to panic because lots of moderators have been appointed, the reason they have been appointed is because they were needed :) Jeremy is a man of great integrity and will not ever take bribes from someone wanting to become a mod, heck this is why the Empire is so great, it is full of staff members who have no foul intentions for the server.

Have fun minecrafting ;)

~MR2
  11. If you scroll back to the first post on the first page of this thread you will find the answers you require.
    rodoet123456789 likes this.
  12. sorry i didnt make it clear but how and where do i aply? thx:);)
  13. thank you for your help =):)
  14. You apply for a mod. The application link is on the top;)
  15. Hey everyone, I love the choices in the new mods, I know all of them pretty well and spend a fair bit of time around their residences. btw I love the massive globe in ShaunWhite's res, check it out, /v 1982 i believe, but i could be wrong :D
  16. 1982 is correct echidy, and i thankyou for the free advertisement :)
    It isnt quite finished yet, i am still working on north american land mass, and then i plan to colour the Countries to an accurate colour representation from a satellite map. Then i need to work on the secret interior, and maybe finish it off with a roller coaster weaving in and out of the world before plummeting into the depths underground :)
  17. yeah u told me bout the coaster
    :cool:
  18. Agreed This Will Just Make It Harder To Become One.That Means The Admins Cannot Trust You Or They Won't Want To.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.