Moderator Application [Updated February 17th, 2012]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by GameKribJEREMY, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XD I am at work, I am meant to be working, but I wanted to check out what all the notifications on my phone were for :DD
  2. yes I am known to blow up the notifactions when ever I get on Im sorry xD
  3. dont worry, i do that too
  4. Thanks, but there is no need to state that you have done so, as I have said in this thread already, "I am sure Jeremy and Justin know when someone has filled out and application" :)
  5. I'd like to remind everyone, that the more you talk about wanting to be a mod or "trying to be a mod" isn't a good characteristic of someone who would really make a 'good' mod. :)
  6. he would make a really good mod
  7. Thanks guys, but to be honest I am just doing what I have wanted to do all along since being part of the Empire, that is helping the staff, players in any way, shape or form :)

I have no issues with becoming a moderator... HOWEVER it is up to Jeremy and Justin, if thats the way the cookie crumbles for me then I will take up the role with the utmost respect for the staff, server and players and I will carry out the role with dignity :)

As always have a great day/ evening :)
    IronicSwordPlay and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. oh great, now your not gunna get mod D:, if you say you want it, justin will never give it to you... jk jk XD
    MR2R2M likes this.
  9. Guys don't get your hopes up to high just think how many people put in a application probably somewhere around 600-900, and narrow that down to you, chances are small.
  10. Duck you look naked without diamond supporter wher have you been
  11. I am not saying I want it, I am simply saying it is up to Justin and Jeremy. ;)
    audifan and Crazy1080 like this.
  12. Should that not be a 'winking' face? ;)
  13. Done :D
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  14. Then you have success.
  15. Best of luck I hope you get to become a mod!
  16. I'm surprised he isn't one already. But he already knew that.
    raisinator likes this.
  17. Can someone please post the actual url adress so i can copy and paste it into my web browser. my compoter doesnt open link buttons >.<
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.