Mobs back in Town, protect your things! - April Fools 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good job Justin & crew. Kinda guessed that was what was going on but it was still awesome to see giant zombies and a freakin' Ender Dragon in town. :D
  2. Very funny (yeah i am posting this face again) -_-
    Althought the Creeper throwing Diamonds was nice lol
  3. I believe that may have been me. :D I threw quite a few of my own hard-earned diamonds yesterday (among other things). But it was well worth it for all the fun I had!
    margaritte and HillbillyBeastly like this.
  4. The giant zombie I pictured was chucking about eggs!! amazing fun, and I agree with others, perhaps just have random nights where all mobs apart from creepers and endermen spawn... and we have to defend our selfs (just be fun no drops or xp since we cant take damage)
  5. and the raining of eggs lol there were chickens EVERYWHERE lol
  6. it apparently were two mods that were playing a prank on us ;)
  7. I was really disapointed that this was April fools though because I had so much fun chasing them around :p I hope one day mobs will be allowed in town, that's what the game is about! HOW BOUT A VOTE!! REPLIE TO THIS IF UR WITH ME!?!
  8. Oh well so much for my monster extermination business
  9. that's what I was starting,, it was called robot_killers see Justin how much fun and interesting things it will bring to the server
  10. lol i was chasing an non-hostile ghst for ages i think it was in shock on being in the overworld
  11. I hoped this was for real so I could use my underground bunker :(
  12. Giants area actually still in the game. it was humans that were taken out (aka monster mob
  13. I said in the first post it was staff :) And giants are still in the code, they just don't spawn.
  14. How did you make it so the mods appeared as mobs?
  15. I believe it was a bukkit add on..
  16. This is just a silly april fools joke! but i did see a slime on my res for about 5 secs...
  17. It's mobDisguise :D I think.
  18. ideally want mobs to spawn on reses :(
  19. me too i was going to do so many things :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.