Mobs back in Town, protect your things! - April Fools 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thats why no enemy mobs on smp8,9 =D
  2. heres some screens I got of a giant zombie wreaking havoc at /spawn

Attached Files:

Green_Mystery likes this.
  3. The Staff where probably laughing like crazy...Good one!
    Brennian likes this.
  4. Build a mob arena!
    Brennian likes this.
  5. that is so mean i built a 12 block high wall to protect my res from mobs :mad:
  6. lol
  7. it wnt around my whole res !!!!
  8. Umm was i the only one who knew this was a joke
  9. no lol
  10. So Justin what code will you use to fix all the damage?
  11. I hope you guys and gals keep dressing up for us on occasion -- I, for one, will ALWAYS make it a point to talk to the animals wandering loose in town from now on...

We all had so much fun! EMC staff, you are awesome and amazing and generally fantastic :D
  12. Talking to animals can pay off. Let's just say that one of the animals (or actually several animals all played by one of the newer moderators) gave away at least a half a stack of diamonds, and probably a full stack of various colored wool yesterday.
    margaritte likes this.
  13. <-------- got a diamond from a pink sheep :D
    nerone94 likes this.
  14. I was actually looking forward to this.. Like walking dead or real mc:(
  15. My suspicions were right!
  16. There was no damage, the lots that were being "damaged" were coordinated with us. We wouldn't randomly damage peoples stuff!
  17. and I helped panda repair the damage. Gabriel's res wasn't actually damaged... He turned firespread off so nothing actually broke (other than some water getting turned to stone), just had to wait for the lava to naturally disappear (since source blocks were gone, it'll go away on its own)

Except for my lot on SMP2.... its still flooded in lava :/ and my mountain in the wild is also still flooded in lava: http://aikar.co/db/mc/aprilfools/2012-04-01_03.21.17.png
  18. I understand that, I was just referencing,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.