Mobs back in Town, protect your things! - April Fools 2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's called PureBDCraft Sphax
    Kells18 likes this.
  2. I always like your screenshots cause it looks like i took them myself, the 256 sphax is just awesome.
  3. This was a lot of fun. Then us being endermen and placing blocks and art =D

Except me! lol.

Also, thanks to the players who played along and had some fun with us for this. It was great to have you on board =D
  4. Staff owned us good this time. Reaallll good. I like :)
  5. Maxarias trolled me. She transformed into a cat and I was clueless I thought it was someones cat and she actually got me with the april fools! Nice job Maxarias... nice job... *claps slowly*
  6. This was a lot of fun. I caught on pretty quick so ended up having my res as the demolition zone of an ender dragon :p It was hilarious.
  7. Yeah... I started the res destruction with the help of PandasEatRamen :)

Everyone who's res was destroyed volunteered to help :D

Only 1 casualty on my side lol... poor guy jumped in a ravine to run from me in the wild :( But I helped him get his stuff and gave him a gift :)

I have my pics here (note we saw our self as normal):

http://aikar.co/db/mc/aprilfools/
  8. AHSDHASUDHAA OMG THATS FUNNY! I would hate that if that happens.
  9. Oh darn I wish that this wasn't an aApril fools joke I wanted to build a mob trap on my res and get tons of xp! Oh well at least EMC is still a safe place to be in town!
    It's great how everyone can come together and participate in such an awesome joke!
    Thanks again EMC!!!
  10. He got me good though :p
  11. please do it, it would be cool having mobs around it gives us more of a challenge and people love challenges
  12. I agree because if minecraft is ment to be like real life or close enough then mobs should be in town as in real towns there are criminals, murder. and animals, so this should be allowed, but as long as you could be able to disable mobs on your res, then this would be great
  13. Why not use one of the new servers for having mobs enabled in the town?
  14. ow i was hoping they would be able to spawn in town :( it would have gave me something extra to do :( hope they change it in the future :(
  15. good idea i think justin should also organise a vote :p I VOTE FOR MOBS ALLOWED IN TOWN!!! WHOS WITH ME???
    Mr_Reaper1998 likes this.
  16. hehe that was hilarious. it was loads of fun with the enderdragons but not when i was doing a parkor and i soiled my pants and ran away.. lol :)
  17. Aww Aikar that was nice about the guy who lost his stuff :) I had a blast and was glad to help out.
  18. true that yes you should have the ability to toggle monsters on your res
  19. You guys did an amzing job. It wzs z ton of fun haha. Got a few flowers from somebody :p
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  20. I knew frOm the start that It was an April fools, but I was still hoping to be able to make a prison with mobs traPped inside:p I want you to be able to buy enemy mob eggs in town!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.