[MISSING] Fred is missing!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by chickeneer, Apr 1, 2022.

1. I think it would be very epic to be able to egg a Fred but then again.. he is rather elusive.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. I like it!
  3. I forgot you can't upload pictures directly into the comment, but I found him on smp2 near the wnether ne outpost.
  4. You can show pictures in your comment actually! Below the writibg box and the post reply/more options buttons is a like titled "How to upload images". This should help you figure it out. :)
  5. rest in pease fred until u can be pulled out of chickeneers april fools arsenal again bye see you probely over a year can u say hello tho the oder cats in chickeneers basement
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. I agree with you 100% CD-13!

That's why I renamed a cat from my storage Fred as well lol.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. thank you for the fun and unique opportunity mr. chicken, sir. YOU ARE A LEGEND <3
  8. Oh, I know that you can use Imgur. But that's a separate site. What I mean by "directly" is more like how you can upload pictures onto Facebook or Twitter, without using an alternative site. Still, I should probably make an Imgur account if I'm ever going to share stuff on here.
    607 and UltiPig like this.
  9. You only joined in 2015 though, right? Back then it was already impossible to upload images to EMC.
    You don't need an imgur account to upload, by the way, I'm pretty sure.