Miner Recommendation List

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Curundu, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Thank you for your suggestion. That is an interesting idea. May I suggest you post it in this forum: http://empireminecraft.com/forums/the-suggestion-box.48/

A moderator is more likely to see it if you post it there.
  2. Hi 72Volt. This is meant as more of a community-building tool. The aim is to focus on the other, not on the self. I guess I have to add another line to the OP saying, "This is not for self-promotion, but for validating the ethical business practices of others in the community one transaction at a time."
    margaritte and AlexChance like this.
  3. Ah, I see. You could make a for-profit alternative to this where you do as I've suggested, in the same way Wikia was created as a for-profit alternative to Wikipedia.
  4. That is not where my interests lie. Of course there is nothing stopping you from doing that. :)
  5. I would do it, but I'm tied up in my New Republic project.
  6. Few people who have done things for me, and i would trust them with any flag on my res [maybe not container...]
    +1 kevdudeman- build stone gen
    +1 beamer91- helped dig out my cane farm area
    +1 Splarmus- great with redstone
    +1 Kadboy- built my obby gen
    many more names, i just cannot think of off top of head.
  7. Thank you AmusedStew. Were all of these completed within the last 1.5 weeks? I am looking tracking current transactions as of Feb 25, 2013 and going forward.
    Much obliged,
    Curundu
  8. kev and kad, prolly like 3 weeks for kev and 2-3 for kad.
  9. Thanks AmusedStew.

Each of these gentlemen are well-known members of the EMC community, but because of the timing, your recommendations do not qualify for posting.

As I mentioned before the transaction must have taken place by no earlier than Feb 25, 2013 (one week from this past Monday).
  10. Ahem...... I may be stating the obvious here but...... I recommend Curundu. :)
    PandasEatRamen and margaritte like this.
  11. You are too just the right amount of kind. ;)
    As I mentioned in a previous post, I will not track my own recommendations.
  12. I have thought of some more lol:
    +1 OrigamiJoe- Auction Transaction
    +1 neonkillah- Auction Transaction+Bought DC of stone in past 1.5 weeks.
    +1 cadgamer101- Im always buying stuff and getting good service from him.
    meh, id continue this list but.... i sell and buy so much stuff in one week, its sooooo hard to track lolz.
  13. Thanks AmusedStew.
  14. Maybe you can put the saletype after the name, so it could get like this:
    cadgamer101 +3 (2 auction, 1 private sale)

And can you only +1 a person once?

cadgamer101 +1 auction
  15. The format I prefer is: 607 +1 A
    Or 607 +2 A, P
    You can recommend miners as many times as is relevant (once per transaction).
  16. I agree. Cadgamer101 +3 for private sales.
  17. TheSpyPie +1 - Residential

You can trust this dude with flags, I've played with him on a different server and he never stole from my house where he had perms to chest ect

Oleyy +1 Residential

He had perms to my res back when I was playing on Xandrow, he even had perms when I had a dragon egg on my residence and never was my stuff touched/stolen by him =)

Zabriel +3 Auction, Direct sale & Private sale

I have bought alot of stuff from Zabriel via auctions, privatesale and via his shop Alot of times when I bought pickaxes/won auctions he had to make access signs and every time I got my stuff from him after I payed :)
  18. [quote="Curundu, post: 419981"]Allright, then cadgamer101 +1 auction again[/quote]

I mean you can put the sale type at the list at front page, now there's only the people with the +1 after it.[/quote]
  19. Oh, I see what you mean 607. Let me think about that
  20. At this point, recommendations posted that do not fall within the rules in the original post will simply be ignored. ;)

This does not include the formatting. Variances in formatting are not preferred, but I will still post them.