Miner Recommendation List

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Curundu, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Did you delete some players from the list?
  2. Guess I'd better get to Auctioning stuff. All mine are older than that. :p
    Curundu likes this.
  3. Don't see why not. It's not as if you're going to create false Forum accounts and give yourself 100+ recommends.

Get yourself on there. I sold to you, great doing business, I was a bit rubbish as I didn't realise you'd paid, you were very patient. +2 in my book. :D

Do it, otherwise I'll start a Campaign for Curundu on the List!
    607, AlexChance, alexschrod and 2 others like this.
  4. The_Legend4 <A>

I'm trying to get others but my auctions aren't doing so well x.x. Was originally supposed to be opening a shop with a friend who decided AFTER we all built it and stocked it and were getting ready to open it back in January, decided he wasn't logging back in until the Redstone Update :I. I have so many DC's of potions.
  5. Thanks Pandas. I have been busy lately, but will finish adding all the previously added names and add yours as well, probably tonight.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. Sorry I missed this. Yes I did, in order to re-add them with the nomenclature for the type of transaction. Then I was in the hospital, then sprained my foot so . . been busy with other stuff. Sorry about the delay/misunderstanding.
    607 likes this.
  7. Alright, the list is now fully updated, and we are back in business.
    mba2012, AlexChance and margaritte like this.
  8. Marklea +1 Direct Sale
  9. 621op -∞
    AlexChance and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Maybe you can put the people with highest score above in the list, but stil alphebatic.
    So like this:
    cadgamer101 + 5 p, a
    neonkilla + 2 a, p
    Southpark347 +2 P, R
    TheSpyPie +2 P, R
    8comimi +1 P
    AlexChance +1 A
    AmusedStew +1 P
    AndrewBryer +1 R
    BlueAkatsuki +1 P
    And so on.
  12. Lol... I doubt I'll ever be added to this.
    I am confused on what this is. Can someone please explain?
  13. Isn't Curundu's explanation on first page clear enough?
  14. Last time I check it wasn't... It is now.
    I had a fail, apparently I made it to the list.
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  15. JcPlugs, +1 Private sales.
  16. I see what you are getting at. That will make it more difficult for me to add new recommendations, but I might try something else to emphasize those with more positive trades, such as font, font size or font color.
    607 likes this.
  17. Added. Thanks.
  18. I'm sorry, I forgot that.
  19. AmusedStew +1 A
  20. JoshPosh70 +3 (D) for three different, spread out transactions? Or would that just be a +1?