Minecraft Live 2023 (October 15th)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by 607, Sep 28, 2023.

?

Have you watched any of the in-person Minecons live? (last one was in 2016)

Yes, I was there in person. 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Yes, I watched it online. 2 vote(s) 20.0%
No, I've missed them all. 7 vote(s) 70.0%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

Just letting you know that there will be another Minecraft Live event, including a mob vote. I don't care much for the mob votes, but if anyone on EMC does a reaction livestream, I might jump into chat.
    We3_MPO, KatydidBuild and Raaynn like this.
  2. we shut do a live commentary
    sports style some 1 just screaming in his Mike hyping at efry tinny new thing
    607 and TECtock like this.
  3. I wasn't playing Minecraft yet for the MCLive, live ones ... Looking forward to my experiencing my first one, by watching online (or an on-line re-cap viewing)
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  4. That sounds like a good idea. Know any potential hosts? :D
  5. i dont know we just need some player to be exsited and hype tings up for like a hour
    crapy Mike alowed

do u feel u can meat this requerement do it
    607 likes this.
  6. I wonder if they'll stop doing the mob votes at some point considering the increasing amount of people ive seen who hate them
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  7. Haven't really payed too much attention to the minecraft live's since they quit hosting in person events. I was lucky enough to attend anaheim back in 2016. Could be wrong but it seems they went from having a multi day event to a 1-2 hour live stream. Live stream is definitely more accessible to people to view but I feel everything done in minecraft live could be fit into a page or two worth of patch notes. Not a whole lot of interesting things happen other than mob vote, leaves a lackluster feeling.
    607 and PetezzaDawg like this.
  8. Agreed! To me the biggest loss is that to me there's no feeling of community with these events, which there definitely was with Minecon. Cool that you were at Minecon 2016!
    Spyrovsgnorg likes this.
  9. 10,000% agree. The original one in 2017 had promise, but as the time went on, the options just felt more and more lackluster and disappointing. I feel like the mob vote is purely meme material now, and honestly, I don't blame people for feeling that way. I just don't care about them like I did when they first began doing them.
    DogsRNice and Spyrovsgnorg like this.
  10. i like then to do biome votes
    so we get for exsample a desird with like more ruwens more egypt themed
    would cinda be cool like masa like biome vote i could see the terracotta biome i tink its a messa
    but instead of mobs u get a hole pack
    607 likes this.
  11. Oh, that's a nice idea!
    I don't really care for the concept at all, though. It seems like a waste of resources to develop three ideas and then implement one, throwing away the rest.
    Joy_the_Miner and Spyrovsgnorg like this.